Page 3726 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2726322636263676371637233724372537263727372837293736377638264226 ... LastLast
Results 37,251 to 37,260 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by KlTSUNE View Post
    what mag triggers should I use for braver?
    simple healing all the way. Everybody does that for all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How do the drops work in the LQ? Do we know which boss drops what? Or the drop table the same for all enemies in the quest?
    Had a snarky comment regarding this but eh.

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 1~4

Just scroll on down past all the details regarding unlocks, strategy, and mob counts there is a table just before the comments regarding Rares that can drop, most are XH only.

Quote Originally Posted by KlTSUNE View Post
    what mag triggers should I use for braver?
    Really besides HP Restores, Invincibility A is always nice to get for when your mag is fully charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    How much difference is +45 DEF when it comes to taking damage?
    Not worth the effort. If it is a class skill then your tree must be a mess to be considering DEF as an option. For slots that is even worse considering that is a slot, or two, that could've been used for ATK or PP.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 9, 2017 at 08:03 AM.

What methods to get Ragol Memories are still available? We don't get seem to get an anymore from AC campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    What methods to get Ragol Memories are still available? We don't get seem to get an anymore from AC campaigns.
    None as of now. You just have to hope they show up in AC campaigns or Bonus Scratch rewards. Typical of SEGA really introduce a form of currency push it for a bit and then let it die off.

does any1 know how to get the PS4 controller working for PSO2 PC ?

Wired way btw and just the same controls as the PS4 version
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Jul 9, 2017 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    If I buy a physical WebMoney card, can I turn it into AC?

Ive got this lock on my SEGA ID because I have a SecureOTP. Do I need to remove this to use my WebMoney card? Is it safe to make up bullsh-- info and send the letter asking to remove it? Will I need to remember said bullsh--?

Sorry for questions.
    If you still have SecureOTP on the account, then you shouldn't even be able to log into the game, and buying AC should be the least of your concerns.

Anyway, it's required in the sense that you have to log into your Sega ID - If you still have SecureOTP on the account, you're not going to be able to log into the account to access the AC options, removing it will require you to provide information that was specified on the account as of account creation or the last time you edited it.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    None as of now. You just have to hope they show up in AC campaigns or Bonus Scratch rewards. Typical of SEGA really introduce a form of currency push it for a bit and then let it die off.
    orz

Thanks. I just hope they introduce a way to get as many as we want, maybe just put them into the AC shop.
    PS: typical Sega to ignore ways they could make a profit while giving players what they want.

About the weapon exchange at Zieg.
    1. Old type of any grind exchanged into NT +35 Cap, right?
    2. New type of +32 Cap exchanged into NT +32 Cap (preserve the old Cap) , or it will be NT +35 Cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    If you still have SecureOTP on the account, then you shouldn't even be able to log into the game, and buying AC should be the least of your concerns.

Anyway, it's required in the sense that you have to log into your Sega ID - If you still have SecureOTP on the account, you're not going to be able to log into the account to access the AC options, removing it will require you to provide information that was specified on the account as of account creation or the last time you edited it.
    I am logging in just fine. Dont worry about it, Ive figured out what I need to do thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by [D]DCisknf View Post
    About the weapon exchange at Zieg.
    1. Old type of any grind exchanged into NT +35 Cap, right?
    2. New type of +32 Cap exchanged into NT +32 Cap (preserve the old Cap) , or it will be NT +35 Cap?
    1. Yes.
    2. NTs retain their old cap when traded, so trading in a +32/32 will get you a +32/32, not a +32/35.