Page 23 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633731235231023 ... LastLast

hey, can someone clear up ability transfers a bit for me?

i have an armor piece i want to put quartz soul on. i have amor's i can move that from, but when i prompted to select the materials the armors with quartz soul do not appear.

does the rarity have something to do with it maybe? the material armors are 5 star, and the armor im trying to move the abilities to is 8 star.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    hey, can someone clear up ability transfers a bit for me?

i have an armor piece i want to put quartz soul on. i have amor's i can move that from, but when i prompted to select the materials the armors with quartz soul do not appear.

does the rarity have something to do with it maybe? the material armors are 5 star, and the armor im trying to move the abilities to is 8 star.

thanks
    For a soul to transfer you need two fodder for it to appear.

Example: Your armor you want Quartz Soul on is two slots
    You get two, two slot Quartz Soul armor pieces from somewhere. Then, click both of those two Quartz Soul armor and it should appear.

Augh! of course XD i must have been seeing a quartz soul on multiple armor pieces, but i must not have had 2 of a given slot. (ie 1 arm, 1 leg; and not what i would need like, 2 arm, or 2 leg to be used as fodder)

alright, thanks a bunch

How can I equip a Double Saber as a Braver, also is it worth using one as a Braver? I enjoyed them very much back in ye olde PSO days.

No angry plz!
    Will work for Scape Dolls and Super Star Atomizers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne View Post
    How can I equip a Double Saber as a Braver, also is it worth using one as a Braver? I enjoyed them very much back in ye olde PSO days.

No angry plz!
    You would have to use an all class double saber such as the one obtained from trading in Falz stones or the Amen hotep (or whatever that thing is called.) You would need a fighter sub class to use its photon arts though. If you like double sabers a lot, you'll really want to go fighter though.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne View Post

No angry plz!
    It is to my knowledge that there are no good all class double sabers, so no it isn't worth it as a braver when you look at damage.

Lambda Hellfret and Fossil Victor are both solid options, the former especially as a Falz killer thanks to its latent.

Ok cool but what if I go sub Fi, then?
    Will work for Scape Dolls and Super Star Atomizers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    You could affix some souls on your units.
    Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Hunter only really starts packing a hefty punch once you've filled in the majority of the fury tree. Max Fury Combo Up asap, then Fury Stance, then Fury Stance Up 1, JA Bonus 1, and JA Bonus 2 evenly.
    Thank you two! I'm going to try to do all of the above. Another question. Besides logging in, buying FUN tickets with AC, and sending good jobs, what other ways are there to gain FUN points?
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    You would have to use an all class double saber such as the one obtained from trading in Falz stones or the Amen hotep (or whatever that thing is called.) You would need a fighter sub class to use its photon arts though. If you like double sabers a lot, you'll really want to go fighter though.
    The Amen series are not all class. They are exclusive to Hunter, Fighter, and Force.

Your only semi-decent options for Braver is the iritista double saber or the lambda helfret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugas87 View Post
    Thank you two! I'm going to try to do all of the above. Another question. Besides logging in, buying FUN tickets with AC, and sending good jobs, what other ways are there to gain FUN points?
    Glad to help. If you send a good job after buying something you get a small bonus, and if you bring friend partners on quests you complete you get a nice amount of fun as well. (srank may be required for this, I don't know)