Question: Will you get the mag SP action at level 200 overall or level 200 specific stat (ex. s-atk)?
    PSP2 >
    K.O. Kazjivo

i wasnt paying attention after the update and i just ruined my 190 spure strk mag feeding it disks. am i completly fkd now? do i hav to reset it completely and in doing so does that get rid of my mags skin too? (kinda po'd here)

Are fundoshi eligible for the bonus in Beach Wars 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    i wasnt paying attention after the update and i just ruined my 190 spure strk mag feeding it disks. am i completly fkd now? do i hav to reset it completely and in doing so does that get rid of my mags skin too? (kinda po'd here)
    Buy the mag level down item from the excube shop for 50 excubes each. Lets you de-level one stat. Buy as many as you need.

sigh thanks looks like my best option o well thre goes 200 cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    sigh thanks looks like my best option o well thre goes 200 cubes
    >200 excubes for 4 s-attack
    Dude...

im not paying for a mag reset, going aaaaaaaaaaaalll the way back up to 190, and then rebuying the skin which for all i know is either millions by now or not even availabe. still got like 150 anyways. still pissed too

Quote Originally Posted by Espri View Post
    I didn't know you had 10 12* passes spare to warrant wasting them on a weapon with a 0.6% benefit over a 10*, which can be bought, grinded and affixed for a fraction of the cost, and is far more useful immediately since obviously you don't have a wand of each element, and guess what, nox is MILES behind pristine on a non matching element vs matching. Not to mention 12* passes don't grow on trees. You use them for things that actually are a proper upgrade. Which, guess what, nox wand isn't.
    10 passes? Why would I need 10 passes to make a Nox Wand at 50 Att. ? You just need 2, Nox weapons are random drops and just like all random drops, attribute is not limited to a fix number. So ya, 2 Light Att Nox Wand for less than 400K each and you're done:

Spoiler!

As for ★12 weapon passes, if I would have converted all of my ★12 weapons to passes, I would have had over 20. Ya, I have no luck finding stuff I want, but I find stuff I don't need. I sold the ★12 weapons that had high value and converted the less valuable ones to passes. With the 3 freebies, I had 11 ★12 passes. I used 2 for the Nox Wand and 2 for my Gravilios rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Espri View Post
    You obviously have never tried affixing properly if you can't manipulate slots, and make easy 4 slot affixes using 3 slot base and fodders. If you value hp so much, why not use some of those new passes which you seem to be rolling in for hp crafted brisa sets?
    Upgrading 3 to 4 is something I've done often enough, I also went from 4 to 5 often in order to create the proper amount of fodders. That being said, Modulator weapons with 3 slots cost over 300K. Making this a 4 slot would require 3 of those, making it pretty much a million (same price as a 4 slot one). Now after I would need to make 3 of those for my final unit, so this mean that I would need to buy 9 at 300K. That is if I would only want to to have Modulator. The fact that I would need Apprentice Soul for your formula would mean that I would need to create fodders to 2 special abilities as well as put 1 of them on my base if I want 100% success with 30% Affix Boost for everything.

Apprentice Soul cost about 200K for a 4 slot, which is more reasonable, so I could use that with Stamina IV (10K a pop) to make 2X4 slots fodders as well as set my base. Adding HP Boost which costs about 700K in players shop, that would cost me close to 7m for 1 weapon with 4 slots, that's too much in my book for a weapon. Good price for a 5 slot unit, but too much for a weapon.

how much is the difference between evil rakuka and 3rd anniversary katana? would 60ele ares/slave beat them both by a lot even without their potential?

Wand Whacking Addict

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    how much is the difference between evil rakuka and 3rd anniversary katana? would 60ele ares/slave beat them both by a lot even without their potential?
    imo

Ares >= Slave > Evil > 3rd anniversary

I didn't actually test the numbers, so the 3rd anniversary might beat out rakuka in damage (MIIIIIIIIGHT), but the amount of money you would need to invest to get that 3rd anniversary katana to +40 versus the money needed to +40 the rakuka makes it worse in my eyes.

Ares and Slave beat both of em by virtue of actually having good 13* stats. Without their potentials they might lose to rakuka, but c'mon, looking at a weapon without factoring the potential is a useless idea.
    Ship 02
    Ziyon
    62/30/42/58/55/75/75/55