Page 4406 of 4620 FirstFirst ... 340639064306435643964403440444054406440744084409441644564506 ... LastLast
Results 44,051 to 44,060 of 46193
  1. #44051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareDust View Post
    Howdy. So. I was thinking about finally giving my Atlas Eyth EX the 8 Slot Treatment:
    Sooo is there a way to get a 100% Chance to upslot to 8 Slots?
    My calculations only bring me to 90% Upslot rate during Boost Week. The idea being this Affix


    Of course I would love if I could upslot with this setup from the get go but thats highly unlikely. Also no HP&PP3 because not enough money.

    Or should I simply start farming another Lumiere and get myself a new Atlas with 8 Slots from the get go? I would hate to do that but would in a pinch.
    Well for one you would need your other fodders at 8 slot too which with or without 10% boost week is a huge pain in the pass. However you will not be able to get a 100% upslot to 8s, it won't happen and will be solely on RNG so if all your fodder (and your base weapon) happen to be 8's already, 100% across the board is of course doable. Naturally you'll want to use weapons with SAFs on them to make the process a bit less painful.

    If you're really intending to do that exact affix above (you can do something better tho) here are some fodder if you have any spares:

    Slave NT series: Spirita 6 -> 7+ PP
    Tokyo/Yamato Collection: Stamina 5 -> 70+ HP (Stam 6 is only on the new 15* DS Utimate Chain)
    Dim series: Atk 6 -> +45 atk
    Recommend just adding Apprentice soul really or if you got Ray fodder than Astral Soul which offers more benefits
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  2. #44052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareDust View Post
    Howdy. So. I was thinking about finally giving my Atlas Eyth EX the 8 Slot Treatment:
    Sooo is there a way to get a 100% Chance to upslot to 8 Slots?
    My calculations only bring me to 90% Upslot rate during Boost Week. The idea being this Affix


    Of course I would love if I could upslot with this setup from the get go but thats highly unlikely. Also no HP&PP3 because not enough money.

    Or should I simply start farming another Lumiere and get myself a new Atlas with 8 Slots from the get go? I would hate to do that but would in a pinch.
    upslot with fodder. don't affix and upslot in 1 step. during a boost week upslotting from 7s to 8s with 4 ssa's isn't TOO bad. (not fun mind you, but doable). just use 100% success stuff like pow 1/tech 1/empe embrace/etc. and 40% affix helpers.that way you'll just have to worry about failures on 4 of the 8 slots, and if that happens, you just try it again and lost nothing of value.

    once you're at 8s, then you just do your final affixing without having to upslot. also, that affixing is REALLY bad. like, total trainwreck.do you have any s1 augmented intent from the last lq left over? if not, you're going to want to use either double-edge or skilled strike (and on a te, you can get decent crit rates with shifta critical, fury critical [or critical stream if you're te/ph], and the crit ring)

    additionally, you're affixing literally 0 attack outside of ares the soul. do ares the soul / pow 4 / persona (or elder) rev / elegant pow for your 4 non-ssa slots. your mp will thank you for not being useless.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Unable to connect to game today. ISP is Verizon. Is there a built-in vpn of sorts in tweaked to fix this problem with a click?

    same (also verizon). was on late last night with no issues, woke up this morning and armada was unplayable, expected it would get better after the eq... it didn't. on pc, i can't log on at all. on ps4, i can log on, but it's absurdly laggy (like, when you're in the warp room for armada by the time the game finally moves you from the warp to the area where something happens the rest of party has already cleared the first room)

  3. #44053

    Default

    How do I upload a video to this site without a Youtube link? Youtube won't process the video even though its a poor quality three minute video in an mpg4 format.

    EDIT: Nevermind, YouTube finally processed it. Took forever for such a short video.
    Last edited by RibbonSoft; Jun 2, 2019 at 06:24 PM.

  4. #44054

    Default

    PAs from subpalette does not affect the normal attack sequence

    Normally, when PA is used from weapon palette:
    n1 > PA > n3

    But from subpalette it is like this
    n1 > PA > n2

    Its like it is being treated like a tech. Is this a bug? I hope it is.

  5. #44055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    upslot with fodder. don't affix and upslot in 1 step. during a boost week upslotting from 7s to 8s with 4 ssa's isn't TOO bad. (not fun mind you, but doable). just use 100% success stuff like pow 1/tech 1/empe embrace/etc. and 40% affix helpers.that way you'll just have to worry about failures on 4 of the 8 slots, and if that happens, you just try it again and lost nothing of value.

    once you're at 8s, then you just do your final affixing without having to upslot. also, that affixing is REALLY bad. like, total trainwreck.do you have any s1 augmented intent from the last lq left over? if not, you're going to want to use either double-edge or skilled strike (and on a te, you can get decent crit rates with shifta critical, fury critical [or critical stream if you're te/ph], and the crit ring)

    additionally, you're affixing literally 0 attack outside of ares the soul. do ares the soul / pow 4 / persona (or elder) rev / elegant pow for your 4 non-ssa slots. your mp will thank you for not being useless.
    1. I also have the same problem and am trying to fix it too lol.. HELP US!!!! (question number 2 below the picture)

    Spoiler!


    2. If the boss mobs are not chasing me and its chasing ( aggro issue ) someone else that means I HAVE TO PLAY CHASE instead.
    My problem : I will might be taking more damage as I might smack into the incoming attacks while chasing it.
    Anyways around this ??
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jun 3, 2019 at 08:31 AM.

  6. #44056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    1. I also have the same problem and am trying to fix it too lol.. HELP US!!!! (question number 2 below the picture)

    Spoiler!

    like you said, it's the same thing as the other guy. when you upslot, there is an upslot penalty that applies to everything but ssa's (which is why ssa's are some awesome when you're upslotting weapons). that penalty is a constant, so if the penalty going from 4s -> 5s is 40%, and the affixes you select normally all have 70% success rates, they'd drop to 30%. (and if they normally have 100% success, they'd drop to 60%).

    because of this, you want to ALWAYS be upslotting with stuff that has a 100% success rate such as the unselected react 1 that you have in your image. instead of using what you're using right now, find some generic 6s+ weapons and use 2 of those as fodder (always a minimum of 2, and usually exactly 2 when upslotting because it's the price difference between paying 50k or 350k meseta). choose your 4 ssa's and then something like arm1 pow 1 react 1. (any 3 100% success affixes are fine. other examples are blow resist, empe embrace, any of the various rappy fevers, etc.). do NOT use your elegant pow at this step. you never want to be using an add item at the same time you're upslotting unless it's adding an ssa. you'll lose your apprentice soul and persona rev along the way, but this isn't a big deal because

    1. apprentice soul isn't good, you should be using ares the soul instead (made from using historia soul and a compound soul)
    2. persona rev is cheap. you can pick one up at 8s for around 100k.

    once you have your weapon up to the desired number of slots, THEN you use your add item. for the weapon you're currently doing, what i'd recommend is upslotting with junk to 8 slots then making

    * 4 ssa's
    * ares the soul
    * pow 4
    * persona reverie
    * elegant pow

    for the ssa's, i'd consider swapping out the s1 sturdy intent for something a little more unconditional (have any augmented intents from the last lq? that's an unconditional 4% at 8s). if you don't have augmented intend, skilled strike 1 will give you a 3% boost that should be effectively unconditional if that sword is for an hr, which i'm assuming it is.

    for the s2, you shouldn't need wise skill if you're playing hr. you should naturally be able to crit everything without that, meaning you can use a skilled strike or skilled strike 2 here for an extra 3 or 4% damage.

    your s3 is already skilled strike, this is perfect

    (i'm actually TERRIBLE at reading kanji, is that s4 vampiric strike? if so, that's what you want)

    if you're not wearing a crit ring for striking, you absolutely want that. this is a huge part of why you can skip things like wise skill and still hit crits on every attack.


    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    2. If the boss mobs are not chasing me and its chasing ( aggro issue ) someone else that means I HAVE TO PLAY CHASE instead.
    My problem : I will might be taking more damage as I might smack into the incoming attacks while chasing it.
    Anyways around this ??
    all you can really do is

    1. hit harder so you have aggro

    2. get to the monster quicker (use safoie, il zonde, vapor bullet, etc.)

  7. #44057

    Default

    quick update from yesterday, verizon issues appear to be fixed now. game is back to normal today.

  8. #44058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by igokk331 View Post
    PAs from subpalette does not affect the normal attack sequence

    Normally, when PA is used from weapon palette:
    n1 > PA > n3

    But from subpalette it is like this
    n1 > PA > n2

    Its like it is being treated like a tech. Is this a bug? I hope it is.
    PAs in subpalette are working exactly like techs in subpalette. Techs affect normal attack sequences if put on main palette and they don't if put on subpalette. So this works as intended.

  9. #44059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    Flowing courage. Armada.
    Thanks.
    Wasn't sure if that is correct cause bumped doesn't always use the same translation as arks layer and I couldn't find anything in the shop.

  10. #44060
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Going, going, gone
    Posts
    305

    Default

    watch out, he might block you for being a "smart ass who thinks they know more than the devs".
    ship02 / playerID: modos / pso2es active

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •