Page 3734 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2734323436343684372437313732373337343735373637373744378438344234 ... LastLast
Results 37,331 to 37,340 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    how many fuses are needed to +35/unlcok w/e potential on a single new-yamato weapon?
    20 Ether Fuse to trade OT weapon to NT weapon and get +35 cap. if you trade NT weapon then you get +30 cap or the current cap your NT weapon that you use to trade

Iv seen people say you can trade one of the base earth weapons like the sword in and get the new one with its cap already at 35. but looking in the exchange shop displays its cap is at 30. Some reports mention unlocking the potential and others say they did nothing and it was base +0 with no potentials. How exactly does this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    Iv seen people say you can trade one of the base earth weapons like the sword in and get the new one with its cap already at 35. but looking in the exchange shop displays its cap is at 30. Some reports mention unlocking the potential and others say they did nothing and it was base +0 with no potentials. How exactly does this work?
    looking in the exchange shop displays its cap is at 30, yes it is, but when you trade you will get cap 35, but like I said before, only work if you trade OT weapon not NT weapon. for potential, it depend the grind level weapon that you use for trade, if you already use +10 then you will also get +10, or if you get +10 on lv 2 for OT, you get +20 on the NT, but if its +0 then you also get +0.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    how many fuses are needed to +35/unlcok w/e potential on a single new-yamato weapon?
    20 fuses & a +0 OT= NT +35 weapon. if you have the OT at +30 it will come out +35 fully grinded. the thing about trading a +0 OT wep is the 30% ele on it but Yamato weps are pretty much good for atk6 SAF only, unless you like some of them or need gear

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Beating Zen or Gix overall uh no. Beating them in damage during KC with its 2nd potential well a 40% dmg boost if doing JAs is pretty significant never really ran the numbers though.
    forgot about its 2nd pot, was thinking of Blackheart but even then i wouldnt bother with a 12* now a days outside leveling subs

When is 10% dudu nerf week starting?

Quote Originally Posted by Suplin View Post
    When is 10% dudu nerf week starting?
    July 19th

Tech Charge Parrying and Nabarta Type-0 both let you block attacks by holding/charging a tech. What are the pros and cons of these?

Is one just better than the other, or are they equal, or do they each work better in different situations?

Obviously, Tech Charge Parrying is capable of working "by accident" when you're just spamming your usual techs. But I mean apart from that, in a situation where you just specifically want to block a hit. Which do you use, and why?
    Last edited by Rayden; Jul 14, 2017 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Tech Charge Parrying and Nabarta Type-0 both let you block attacks by holding/charging a tech. What are the pros and cons of these?

Is one just better than the other, or are they equal, or do they each work better in different situations?

Obviously, Tech Charge Parrying is capable of working "by accident" when you're just spamming your usual techs. But I mean apart from that, in a situation where you just specifically want to block a hit. Which do you use, and why?
    Nabarta Type-0 does damages upon parrying. In the 30k with good equipment and masteries.

Check this fight for a good example of use.
    Last edited by Arada; Jul 14, 2017 at 07:58 AM.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post

I think Nabarta type-0 is more suited for Te, you not so PP depended as Fo and have some to spare for Nabarta.
    As Force i not using Nabarta type-0, just spam offensive techniques and if i not sure in Tech Charge Parrying , Mirage Step is option, also demerit of this ring is charge gets longer, it means a 20 lvl ring 0.6sec delays actual charge time if its worked.

hey i was wondering if anyone has any excubes u could spare, i messed up my mag, its lvl 200, and its cyngus, but i need it as Delphius. i know u can trade 10 or 11 rarity weapons for excubes, but i dont have any. Can anyone help a brother out?