Page 364 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2643143543613623633643653663673744144648641364 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    You craft a special disk that can be used (or not) to add the customizati
    But can that new "special disk" replace a previously learned customization?

And from what that other person said, the only way to outright delete a customization is to get a disk of the same or higher level?

You can't just delete the customization. You can level your tech with a higher level disk but the customization remains.

I suppose this is a matter of opinion but what would be a good subclass for a braver?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    You can't just delete the customization. You can level your tech with a higher level disk but the customization remains.
    So there's no way to outright delete a customization after you set it and get back the raw technic?

Because a lot of these customizations are horizontal upgrades, and not always for the best...

Yes. They are considering a tech reset pass or something that's probably gonna cost AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Man View Post
    I suppose this is a matter of opinion but what would be a good subclass for a braver?
    If you're using katana, Hunter with Fury tree is the best.

Some people that main Bullet Bow use Ranger, for burst damage with Weak Bullet (Bellion, as a BrRa, killed SH Blu Ringadha in just a few seconds, it's freaking awesome )

If you occasionally use both, Hunter with Fury tree is the way to go.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    @Gourd
    Because you're on VH level, it's harder to find people to play with than SH(and blocks that organize VH parties). VH quests nowadays consist of players ranging from level 40-49 mostly, because level 50 players know that they have better chance to do EQ on SH. In addition, they can also team up with the end-level players (lv60-65) if they do SH EQ.
    Best you can do is to camp at B06-09 for VH quests.

Kinda sad that AFKers take over a block, but there's nothing that can be done :/
    Those blocks are literally always full during big EQ's. And I have a life so I'm not camping in a game just to get into a quest taking up space on a block doing nothing like the idiots clogging B-20.

I realized, Sega's not expanding shit because that would diminish the value of the "premium" slots (probably the most assholish example of exclusivity I've seen in a freemium game).

Also, I'm level 48 so I'd get bodied in SH. Not that I can even select to join it anyway. Need to find out how to unlock that.

And I often wonder why parties that can't be joined (i.e. "Special area", or full block) aren't hidden. Is there a filter for that? Every other game I've played hides matches/parties you can't join or gives you the option to hide them like Blacklight R for example... I figured that'd be common sense. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    Those blocks are literally always full during big EQ's. And I have a life so I'm not camping in a game just to get into a quest taking up space on a block doing nothing like the idiots clogging B-20.

I realized, Sega's not expanding shit because that would diminish the value of the "premium" slots (probably the most assholish example of exclusivity I've seen in a freemium game).

Also, I'm level 48 so I'd get bodied in SH. Not that I can even select to join it anyway. Need to find out how to unlock that.

And I often wonder why parties that can't be joined (i.e. "Special area", or full block) aren't hidden. Is there a filter for that? Every other game I've played hides matches/parties you can't join or gives you the option to hide them like Blacklight R for example... I figured that'd be common sense. :/
    There's no way to to filter those parties, sadly, but to unlock SH, you must simply reach level 50; the pass would have been easy enough, probably level 51+ Dragon Ex, Bal Rodos, and Blu Ringahda, but it's just free.... XD
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

So what stages of the Extreme Quests are people spamming for stones now? My buddy and I have been spamming 1-5 in the tundra/tunnels one, but saw someone say something about doing 30-35?
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Is the potential on the cheripheed rifle worth getting?