Page 299 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1992492892962972982993003013023093493997991299 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 46801

Ok so how do I DL the English patch? Everytime I DL it it shows up as a single file. But I can't exstract it nor can I open it. So what am I doing wrong?
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

I have more of a comment than anything:

How do you guys feel about the new Chaotic BB EQ. I felt that it was really underwhelming: not enough boss spawns, enemies/bosses are way way too easy, the collect 1000 points system was annoying (should have made it to 2000 since 1000 was reached too fast).

I felt there wasn't enough boss spawns or a variety of boss spawns like the 1st C.B.B; kind of disappointing. I just felt like there wasn't enough "action" or "excitement".

I didn't even get to see "Persona" go up against a "Cateran'sa"...

But I suppose at the very least, it's an okay place to level up if one needs to.

how does equipment extending work? is the increase in base atk reliant on crafting level?
    how many times can you extend equipments?
    the reason for asking this is because i am getting a vraolet gunslash for its potential, so i want to know how crafting works so i can decide between a 7* vraolet and a 9* dio vraolet.

Hypothermiac > there's an entire thread dedicated to crafting, ask there for specifics.
    Also, you will get a regular vraolet as part of the craft tutorial. You could maybe start leveling your crafting skills with the regular one then see if it's worth doing the dio too.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Curious to know, but what's the value of Ketos Proi versus a more offensive PB such as Illios Nifta nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Curious to know, but what's the value of Ketos Proi versus a more offensive PB such as Illios Nifta nowadays?
    Everyone should have Ketos Proi so they can support the mpa with pp regen. Its very helpful for those other forces who need that pp regen to spam zondeel in burst after they have already used their Ketos Proi.

Offensive type PBs aren't bad. They are good but I just like how low their dmg output is, especially in SH. Their dmg was ok in VH but now the dmg is even worse in SH. Illios Nifta on the other hand, I have not yet tried but I can safely assume that it would be nice if you zondeel enemies into the vicinity of Illios Nifta's vortex radius.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Everyone should have Ketos Proi so they can support the mpa with pp regen. Its very helpful for those other forces who need that pp regen to spam zondeel in burst after they have already used their Ketos Proi.

Offensive type PBs aren't bad. They are good but I just like how low their dmg output is, especially in SH. Their dmg was ok in VH but now the dmg is even worse in SH. Illios Nifta on the other hand, I have not yet tried but I can safely assume that it would be nice if you zondeel enemies into the vicinity of Illios Nifta's vortex radius.
    Ah, so it's still fairly valuable then. That's a bit troublesome - I was kinda keen to try out Illios Nifta both for extra damage and aesthetics, so it'll be a somewhat difficult decision to make if Ketos Proi still has a use. Don't really want to waste 8 Excubes or raise a second mag for this character.

So, I've noticed after the most recent patch that symbol arts don't display in team chat unless you have bubbles on? Is this happening for anyone else?

So I extended my weapon, how do I get it back. lol

EDIT: OOOOHHH I'm an idiot. REQ S ATK for my new weapon is 300, im currently at 220.
    Last edited by Scizz; Jan 16, 2014 at 01:20 PM.