Why do people use ilfoie instead of techs like rafoie in AQ pse bursts? Isn't ilfoie an overkill and waste of pp just for one mob?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Do ps4 controllers have 1st party support for use with PC/this game yet?

If not, whats currently the best method of using a ps4 controller for this game?
    PS4 controllers work just fine on PSO2 for PC without additional software, but setup is a bit weird in game due to the difference between how 360 controllers and PS4 controllers differ in how they represent the pressure sensitivity of the triggers/L2R2 (though for what it's worth, that same difference also allows both L2 and R2 to be pressed at the same time, something you can't do on a 360 controller).

To set it up, when going through the controller setup menu in game, hold L2 and R2 halfway down during the entire section where it's sensing what axis the joysticks are on. This only needs to be done for that section, and you only need to go through that section once, after that, it should work forever.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

Oh ok cool. Now can you use bluetooth or do you need to use a USB?

I also have another unrelated question-

My friend just downloaded the game via the tweaker using I believe the torrent option. He's trying to launch the game but gameguard wont start. We've tried resetting tweaker options, fixing gameguard issues but nothing. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Eternal255; Mar 26, 2016 at 02:21 PM.

Hello everyone. What Rings are the best for a Braver/Hunter? i already have C-strike striking but i need another good one for the other hand

since bonus quest enemies level scale with your current lv, does it worth using bonus quest keys on lower lv characters or better save for high lv ones?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Why do people use ilfoie instead of techs like rafoie in AQ pse bursts? Isn't ilfoie an overkill and waste of pp just for one mob?
    It has a lingering hitbox and can kill multiple spawns of enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    since bonus quest enemies level scale with your current lv, does it worth using bonus quest keys on lower lv characters or better save for high lv ones?
    The latter, since on top of the higher EXP, there's also better drops from the end of the quest.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Mar 26, 2016 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Depending on what weapon types, but Austere are generally deemed "better" because it's latent has no downtime, unlike Ares series.

.bat method are still working for me.
    I think that ddraw.dll are used for plugins (proxy), did you really need it?
    If not you can "disable" it by deleting files related to it.

Re-read .bat method guide (or proxy manual guide if you're using it) thoroughly you might miss something.
    After I deleted the plugin, it worked but then it came back again. Not sure what is causing it still.

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    After I deleted the plugin, it worked but then it came back again. Not sure what is causing it still.
    Delete the tweaker registry location, HKCU/Software/AIDA.

This will reset the tweaker (if you use it) and maybe fix your issues.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It has a lingering hitbox and can kill multiple spawns of enemies.

The latter, since on top of the higher EXP, there's also better drops from the end of the quest.
    Gotta remember when the keys expired tho.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Anyone got the female version of Adventos as well as franca's ep4 outfit? I need your help to test... something.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.