Page 287 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1872372772842852862872882892902973373877871287 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    There's also the AC and fun catalogues on the jp site if you aren't online or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    you can just click "prize list" ingame when selecting the fun scratch to see whats in the current scratch, names will be in english if you are using the english item translation patch
    D'oh! Thank you guys.

how am I supposed to kill the "Persona"? Hes soo hard ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Ranged/Tech class: stay away and watch out for Sonic Arrows.
    Melee class: use Guard a lot. When he stops attacking, spam overpowered PAs (Over End, Shunka Shunran, Bloody Sarabande and others) - hard hits can stun him. After you use PA it's safer to use Guard a lot again.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Ranged/Tech class: stay away and watch out for Sonic Arrows.
    Melee class: use Guard a lot. When he stops attacking, spam overpowered PAs (Over End, Shunka Shunran, Bloody Sarabande and others) - hard hits can stun him. After you use PA it's safer to use Guard a lot again.
    Okay I need to learn to be more patient. Im used to blocking 1/2/3 attack(s) every 10 seconds from some big slow obvious boss and then I got raped by this guy ):

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    You can kite Persona with range PAs from melee classes like Sonic Arrow (Sword), charge Deadly Archer (Double Saber) and Hatou Rindou (Katana). Just let him get near to you, if he's about to attack just dodge backwards until you get in a good distance to use these PAs. Locking on to him will make things a lot easier.

No need to block his attacks, unless you really really need to.

And yeah, watch out for his Sonic Arrows. A good way to avoid them is to jump and then dash sideways in midair.

^Also to add to what Ouranos said, it's important to take your time and don't attack him like a maniac since, more often than not, it'll only facilitate one's demise.

Like what Ouranos said, use the lock on feature so you can circle him/keep track of his movements easily; he's not hard... just take your time, breathe, and counter attack. If you're close enough he won't use the Dark-Sonic-Arrow but he'll swing his sword or try to step-dash-kick you and then he'll proceed to hop back. Use this opportunity to close in and PA him (but DO NOT use Over-End).

Default MB 15

Is there a special requirement to obtain MB15? I currently have MB 14 active and have all the yellow ones completed. I also have completed all the story quests as far as I know.

In the shop area I can see Xion and can interact with her but that's about it. So frustrating ...

Thanks

Over End is totally fine if you jump high enough so that it barely scrapes Persona's head. This has been my go-to tactic for a very long time, and has literally not even once failed me. You're above almost every one of his attacks, but he sure doesn't seem to realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
    You can kite Persona with range PAs from melee classes like Sonic Arrow (Sword), charge Deadly Archer (Double Saber) and Hatou Rindou (Katana). Just let him get near to you, if he's about to attack just dodge backwards until you get in a good distance to use these PAs. Locking on to him will make things a lot easier.

No need to block his attacks, unless you really really need to.

And yeah, watch out for his Sonic Arrows. A good way to avoid them is to jump and then dash sideways in midair.
    Well I ran into another one, and was able to to beat him by pulling out an all-class bow and shooting him from a hill while he was attacking my npc partners.

I know I kind of cheated xD
    Last edited by Kiyumi; Jan 11, 2014 at 09:24 PM.