Page 876 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 37677682686687387487587687787887988692697613761876 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    You only get excubes if you lvl up again after reaching 70, lvl caps because you didn't do a CO do not count.

Hu at 27 hould definitely get exp though, subclasses only stop gettign exp at lvl 50 (aside from the cap).

Also, you usually get a couple of 10* weapons from any SH EQ, sometimes over 10.
    About half of that on average in VH, so trying to get excubes from lvling up to a virtual 41 at 10% exp rate is about 100 times slower.
    At the moment I have about 60 excubes, 30 unused 10* weapons and 15 10* passes in my storage and I'm only in VH+ for like 2 months now.

Also, the easiest way to lvl up low classes is doing COs with your highest class and feeding these to the low classes.
    Especially VH+ Hans / Franka / Daily Orders / TACOs.
    You do get less exp but considering how low lvl up exp is at low lvls compared to later, it's still very fast.
    This is answer is totally irrelevant to his question.
    His level cap, as he stated is level 40 which indicate SEA version and there are probably very few 10* available to them and I'm not even sure the recycle shop already enables them to trade 10* for EX-Cubes (and trading those 10* at that time would be a bit silly as they're the most powerful ones).

Your subclasses stop getting xp at level 20. After that, you'll have to level them up the hard way (and/or by simply giving Client Orders as that class, main).
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If you're playing SEA then they might not have subclass exp yet.
    There is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    His level cap, as he stated is level 40 which indicate SEA version and there are probably very few 10* available to them and I'm not even sure the recycle shop already enables them to trade 10* for EX-Cubes (and trading those 10* at that time would be a bit silly as they're the most powerful ones).
    We don't have 10* equips yet, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Brizone View Post
    Hey guys

currently i'm gunner/hunter hybrid..
    is there any reason why my sub-class did not gain any exp?

even if i change into gunner/ranger it still won't gain anything

my gunner/hunter/ranger is at lv 21/27/40 currently, where lv 40 is the cap
    i want to raise the level of my hunter by making it as sub-class, and x-cube by playing as gunner with ranger as sub-class..

sorry for the noob question
    I heard that our current cap for subclass EXP is Lv25. Your Hu is beyond that, so it will only gain EXP if it's your main class.

Is the Revelle client order for the current client oreder campaign Eradication Aspiration II ?
    I am a kubara product.

How strong is defense increase with this chip and is it worth it to get its ability to maximum?

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    How strong is defense increase with this chip and is it worth it to get its ability to maximum?
    That chip is for EXP only, same as Monica and DUDU chip.
    It's food for other chip.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    That chip is for EXP only, same as Monica and DUDU chip.
    It's food for other chip.
    Thanks, sounds like it's much more helpful than I thought - amount of EXP it gives is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    The best would be to get a rainbow set for all the elements or you could just go 50% Light 50% Fire (something like a Fire Arao and Light Bio, same for launcher would be a good plan and cheaper alternative).
    I assume 'rainbow set' refers to having multiple weapons with different element attributes?

Also, is it worth crafting units? I have the Tian Rear and Arm, and some other Leg with PP on it (also yes, this is from the perspective of a lowbie with no money or premium or gear).

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    You already have the best all class daggers, the other ones are pretty bad for dashing. Find a friend who has leveled up their crafting device and have them make you a pair of all class daggers - anything from 1 - 6 star is fine.
    How do I get one of those devices, myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Adorjan View Post
    I assume 'rainbow set' refers to having multiple weapons with different element attributes?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adorjan View Post
    Also, is it worth crafting units? I have the Tian Rear and Arm, and some other Leg with PP on it (also yes, this is from the perspective of a lowbie with no money or premium or gear).
    Crafting units is fine, Tian set is good, crafted Tian is even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    How do I get one of those devices, myself?
    There isn't really a "craft device", you can just select the "クラフト (craft)" menu on the MyRoom terminal (next to your door). When you keep crafting and unlocking achievements, you'll increase your Weapon Crafting Level. Each additional level will also increase your "Great Success Craft" rate, which you need to craft multi-class weapons.

Finally, to boost that rate you can buy a クラフトエクスメイカー3 (Craft Ex Maker 1, 2 or 3). It's a Room item that adds 2% to you "Great Success Craft" rate.
    Last edited by Ordy; Jul 23, 2014 at 01:08 PM.

Anyone know the diffrence between the 3 pastry cap accessories?
    Pastry caps A,B and C?

Edit

nvm
    google helps
    Last edited by Aquanos; Jul 23, 2014 at 05:00 PM.