I keep getting this error when I try to transfer my account to another device right after putting my code in. What am I doing wrong?

I assume this could have something to do with OTP, as game never asked me for it after I typed in my username and password.

EDIT: nvm, I was typing transfer code into OTP window because I remember OTP window looking differently on my tablet. Also, proportions are hella confusing.
    Last edited by isCasted; Oct 2, 2014 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    I need help I am looking for a Team on ship 10 but most of the teams are Japanese and I do not know a reliable Team.

I am afraid of getting ban because I am a outsider playing and the other players may report me.

Am I paranoid?

Some advice would be nice
    There are lots of English players but a few teams on ship 10. You won't get banned. I've met and played with Japanese people. No problems so don't worry about that. If you want, I'll invite you to our team. We're also on the lookout for English players out there.
    [Ship 10] 鈴 - Fi/Br/Fo/~ | 白雪 - Br/Hu/Bo | Izumi - Fo/Br/Te
    Mashiro - Ra/Br/Hu/Gu
    Team: Lux Aeterna

Is there any reliable way of soloing stage 57 of Forsaken Aquatics XQ? The stage order is defeat Persona from behind. I'm doing this as FO/TE. I've failed this stage 4 times, which makes clearing the next stage almost impossible due to the resistances and I don't want to waste any more passes. Will Persona target support partners if I bring them? I'm having trouble getting in ANY hits from behind, as it's always focused on me.

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    Is there any reliable way of soloing stage 57 of Forsaken Aquatics XQ? The stage order is defeat Persona from behind. I'm doing this as FO/TE. I've failed this stage 4 times, which makes clearing the next stage almost impossible due to the resistances and I don't want to waste any more passes. Will Persona target support partners if I bring them? I'm having trouble getting in ANY hits from behind, as it's always focused on me.
    If you're a Fo you can get him to target SPs by using grants techs until they cause panic. Then just make sure you're farther from him than they are.

Wow, that actually worked. Never thought about using panic for that. Thanks a bunch.

Is it really against ToS to have multiple accounts?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Pretty sure it's not. Not like it's detectable anyway. There's a such thing as shared computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Pretty sure it's not. Not like it's detectable anyway. There's a such thing as shared computers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mopdog View Post
    Are having multiple accounts bannable? Like I know theres a character limit (for free) per account is two, but can I make two accounts (with two different emails,) and play on the SAME computer and not be banned?

Like one account is |

Acount A and has Char 1 2

and Account B and has char 3 4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    I'm pretty sure multiple accounts wasn't a problem. You just screw yourself over if a rare dropped that none of your characters on that account could use.
    Having multiple accounts is against the ToS as of the latest revision (March 5th, 2014). Article 8, paragraph 4:
    同一のお客様が、複数の本件IDを使用して、本ゲームサーバーに接続している場合、弊社は当該のお客様が使 用すると判断される他の全ての本件IDについて、サービスを提供しないことができるものとしま す。
    source

I can't japanese, but are you sure that's not saying you can't have multiple accounts online at the same time? There's a pretty big difference.

It's possible.