Page 798 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 29869874878879579679779879980080180884889812981798 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 46801

Are those blue thingy cutscenes needed for anything? I created a new character and for some reason tonight the game stays stuck on a black screen randomly instead of loading the cutscene. Had to restart the one mission 4 times so far because of it.

This game unresponsiveness also happens randomly when picking up CO's. It will refuse to pop up the dialogue and there's nothing i can do except alt-tab and shut down the game externally. Does anyone know what exactly causes this and how to avoid it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ygdrad View Post
    Are those blue thingy cutscenes needed for anything? I created a new character and for some reason tonight the game stays stuck on a black screen randomly instead of loading the cutscene. Had to restart the one mission 4 times so far because of it.

This game unresponsiveness also happens randomly when picking up CO's. It will refuse to pop up the dialogue and there's nothing i can do except alt-tab and shut down the game externally. Does anyone know what exactly causes this and how to avoid it?
    Titles for picking up x number of story board.

And that sound like a bad install, do a file check or your PC spec isn't up to spec or bad internet connection.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Anyone recognize this scarf? I couldn't find it anywhere on Cirnopedia.

Last edited by Uchouten; Jun 15, 2014 at 12:04 AM.

Where's the option to disable the 'photoshoot' after Falz Elder? I can't seem to find it.

Roughly how much HP does Vibras have?
    Last edited by Chdata; Jun 15, 2014 at 12:27 AM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Uchouten View Post
    Anyone recognize this scarf? I couldn't find it anywhere on Cirnopedia.

ロングマフラー
    Long Muffler

What is this item I got? The mag item that evolves a level 100 mag, is going for like 20k on the shops, and ends in B?

Quote Originally Posted by EnixBelmont View Post
    What is this item I got? The mag item that evolves a level 100 mag, is going for like 20k on the shops, and ends in B?
    Probably the new Gumby-looking mag device.

Is there a way to check how many titles you've accumulated?

I'm interesting in getting that 500 title unit reward, but have no clue as to how close I am.

I've been looking everywhere to find out what the ticket items are that Xie sells in her 2nd Anniversary FUN shop. Since I can't do the old CTRL + C on them in game I can't go searching for them individually. Anybody know of a site that has them all listed or just knows offhand? I understand a lot of them are voice tickets, its all the other ones i'm interested in. Thank you for any info!
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDreamer View Post
    I've been looking everywhere to find out what the ticket items are that Xie sells in her 2nd Anniversary FUN shop. Since I can't do the old CTRL + C on them in game I can't go searching for them individually. Anybody know of a site that has them all listed or just knows offhand? I understand a lot of them are voice tickets, its all the other ones i'm interested in. Thank you for any info!
    You can see everything from the store here.