As a character who focuses mainly on melee weapons, this is messed up, right? Im already starting a new character if thats even wise

Last edited by KaizoKage; May 1, 2016 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    As a character who focuses mainly on melee weapons, this is messed up, right? Im already starting a new character if thats even wise

People mainly will advise to concentrate mag stat to only one ATK type stat.
    If you have access to AC, you can buy new mag or mag level reset on that character, make everything easier and faster.
    If you have like 6000 excubes and don't mind to exchange them to down the level 1 by 1, you can use it but it's a huge waste.
    Last edited by wefwq; May 1, 2016 at 09:24 AM.

So I've heard that Viola isn't a particularly useful pet, and overlaps a lot with Wanda. Is that actually the case?
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Anyone else finding that recommended quests almost never give Tokyo keys anymore?
    I get maybe 1 Tokyo Silver a week. The rest are all Magatsu Silver, except for 1-2 Magatsu Golds.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 1, 2016 at 11:53 AM.

any1 knows how the gunner skill Aerial Advance actually works? like it does more damage on flying-type mobs?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    any1 knows how the gunner skill Aerial Advance actually works? like it does more damage on flying-type mobs?
    It does extra damage to launched enemies; in regards to flying enemies, they count as being "on the ground," and you only get the damage modifier on them when they have been ragdolled.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Anyone else finding that recommended quests almost never give Tokyo keys anymore?
    I get maybe 1 Tokyo Silver a week. The rest are all Magatsu Silver, except for 1-2 Magatsu Golds.
    I have noticed this as well. I thought it was normal but from past vids I had seen they seemed way more frequent. I'm assuming a ninja nerf likely sigh.. wouldnt want us to get to endgame faster to find out how bare it is between EQ's i guess, and the meseta gate monster.

Also question: I bought and grinded a nox katana , its at NT lvl 23 atm, light ele 34. i bought another same ele to finish the ele grind out , but neither show up when i try to.. Do i need to have it maxed +30 lvl in order to do that? Thanks if anyone actually responds.

,Cheers,

For NT weapons, you just do a regular grind with the same weapon to increase elemental values.
    NT weapons don't elemental grind like the old type weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Fall_Breaker View Post
    I have noticed this as well. I thought it was normal but from past vids I had seen they seemed way more frequent. I'm assuming a ninja nerf likely sigh.. wouldnt want us to get to endgame faster to find out how bare it is between EQ's i guess, and the meseta gate monster.
    Wasn't an unannounced nerf; in the patch notes for the April 20th update, they said they were reducing the rate of Tokyo keys.

Ah I see, thank you Bellion, i was afraid i messed something up ugh

@Anduril- I see, I was ignorant to that, thanks for the clarification and link, cheers.