Page 3824 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2824332437243774381438213822382338243825382638273834387439244324 ... LastLast
Results 38,231 to 38,240 of 46801

Any advice for Altacray hunting? Should I just go for the S-rank on the map and rush to boss? I have more than enough caps to keep spamming shironia another 20 times on 50 risk and most people I know who've gotten the sword have gotten it from the end SH AQ bosses.
    Doin rotations for 2 days straight and only got revo wired lances.

This boost feeling like placebo boost (´;Д;`)
    Spoiler!

Okay, so one Sentence per unit/weapon as usual.

But, can Alter/Flict/Stigma and Sentence Arma/Tiro/Magia coexist?
    Sorry, already tested on the simulator, and it says they can, but just confirming to be completely sure.
    (Since the last update before the recently fixed one had them incompatible on a single affix)

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post

Sorry, already tested on the simulator, and it says they can, but just confirming to be completely sure.
    (Since the last update before the recently fixed one had them incompatible on a single affix)
    At least for Alter and Flict, I know they can; not 100% sure on Stigma, but I would assume so.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post

Most probably yes, because I did this.

- Do any of the inventories get shared between characters, or are they all separate/on a per-character basis? I am literally full on all four inventories (the two standard + OTP + es) that I have access too (no shop pass from FUN scratch ever + a bunch of soul/extreceptor stuff from es events adds up faster than I thought it would), so was considering making a second character simply for extra storage (for now at least). This would only work if one of the inventories is shared between characters though, and if not it wouldn't help me any, so thought I would ask first.

-----

- Since they removed the blocks and whatnot that needed the title from having a full set of 12* units at +10, is it still worth bothering with atm? I know it allows an extra matchmaking option, but I only have one atm (an Astra arm unit). I could get a 'set' (one of each) by getting the Rear + Leg units from the 2017 badge exchange, but I don't recall reading anywhere about them having any sort of set bonus (unless I am mistaken; and I won't get one from the Arm unit since I don't have a weapon to pair it with), meanwhile the Brisa set I am using now (and have been forever it seems) gives a pretty decent set bonus. Would it be better to:
    A) go with the 12* set (Astra Arm and the two from the badge exchange) or
    B) just work on getting a good affix setup on my Brisa set (if so, what should I aim for? I only have about 3mil meseta, so it can't be anything fancy/ridiculous; although I have plenty of soul receptor stuff from es; unless I need a ton of them).

-----

- Is there anything that Star Gems are best spent on first? I know there are some triggers, etc, from the one shop in the Gate/Lobby area, but other than that and the SG Scratch (I have bad Gacha luck, so not going to bother with it), I wasn't sure what to use them on, so haven't spent any yet. I have about 2k now, so was considering spending 1400 of them to unlock the two extra Collect File slots. Good or bad idea? Or is there anything else worth using them on atm?

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    - Do any of the inventories get shared between characters, or are they all separate/on a per-character basis? I am literally full on all four inventories (the two standard + OTP + es) that I have access too (no shop pass from FUN scratch ever + a bunch of soul/extreceptor stuff from es events adds up faster than I thought it would), so was considering making a second character simply for extra storage (for now at least). This would only work if one of the inventories is shared between characters though, and if not it wouldn't help me any, so thought I would ask first.

-----

- Since they removed the blocks and whatnot that needed the title from having a full set of 12* units at +10, is it still worth bothering with atm? I know it allows an extra matchmaking option, but I only have one atm (an Astra arm unit). I could get a 'set' (one of each) by getting the Rear + Leg units from the 2017 badge exchange, but I don't recall reading anywhere about them having any sort of set bonus (unless I am mistaken; and I won't get one from the Arm unit since I don't have a weapon to pair it with), meanwhile the Brisa set I am using now (and have been forever it seems) gives a pretty decent set bonus. Would it be better to:
    A) go with the 12* set (Astra Arm and the two from the badge exchange) or
    B) just work on getting a good affix setup on my Brisa set (if so, what should I aim for? I only have about 3mil meseta, so it can't be anything fancy/ridiculous; although I have plenty of soul receptor stuff from es; unless I need a ton of them).

-----

- Is there anything that Star Gems are best spent on first? I know there are some triggers, etc, from the one shop in the Gate/Lobby area, but other than that and the SG Scratch (I have bad Gacha luck, so not going to bother with it), I wasn't sure what to use them on, so haven't spent any yet. I have about 2k now, so was considering spending 1400 of them to unlock the two extra Collect File slots. Good or bad idea? Or is there anything else worth using them on atm?
    1) Characters have 300 slot storage which can be used only from this character but you also have accesses to all other storage Basic, OTP, es, so you can share items from character exclusive storage using this.

2) You just need any +10 12 star unit rear, arm and leg to get title there no requirement to actually use it, so yes to have better MPAs you should just unlock expert matching ASAP.

About units well i guess its fine to have some cheap 3s affix if you playing Hero, Ares The Soul, Ability 3 and Stamina or Spirita is fine, dont think Brisa worth investing anymore for high slots, try get some better 12, no need to rush also when you finally have decent units probably meseta will be here and you can afford higher slot affixies.

3) Yes unlock 2 extra CF having 5 with no premium helps a lot.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 25, 2017 at 04:12 AM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Hmm...Got a Welk Radome(ウェルクレドーム) from a EQ, might finish maxing it for fun~ which element is more useful, light or wind or dark?
    Since it's potentional is 絶幻創滅牙 (Damage increase against Phantom, Damage received from Phantom decreased)
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Hmm...Got a Welk Radome(ウェルクレドーム) from a EQ, might finish maxing it for fun~ which element is more useful, light or wind or dark?
    Since it's potentional is 絶幻創滅牙 (Damage increase against Phantom, Damage received from Phantom decreased)
    I guess Wind for most Earth stuff like Yamato EQs.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    I guess Wind for most Earth stuff like Yamato EQs.
    Probabely, use it for the VR mission and any future Earth EQ~

As Light and Dark against Angel type seems kind of wasteful~ but the 20% damage reduce might be useful for creator phantom solo try?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Probabely, use it for the VR mission and any future Earth EQ~

As Light and Dark against Angel type seems kind of wasteful~ but the 20% damage reduce might be useful for creator phantom solo try?
    For Deus Esca i think Alter Cray now best option its multiplicative potential so 23% in total, but yes need avoid something duration only 10 sec (but i guess its should be perfect for this EQ and for BQ Castle boss, avoid something before core exposed and mash the core after, not yet have it myself so its just theory ) assuming you are playing Hr ofc xD)
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 25, 2017 at 04:35 AM.