Page 607 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 10750755759760460560660760860961061765770711071607 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by shaken963 View Post
    Does grinding +5% boost start from today or Saturday?
    +5% Item Grind and Affixing Success May 3rd ~ May 6th @ 23:59 JST
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    AC purchase, as the purchase made through PSO2es is done thrugh Google play, Sega can't really access it, so it's not count toward the AC purchase event

AC spending event, spend the Event amount of AC between 4/23 and 5/7
    Well damn that sucks... Was lookin foward to a rappy suit lol.

What about this 1?
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3317

If I buy 90 day premium I get all that stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Panth3r View Post
    Well damn that sucks... Was lookin foward to a rappy suit lol.

What about this 1?
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3317

If I buy 90 day premium I get all that stuff?
    Correct 😁
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    Could someone in an easy way, explain to be how adding abilities works. I just got a vibras bow that had poison IV and Lucky rise 1, i went to add shoot III and ability III and ability III failed, but shoot III succeeded.. but what i didn't realize is i thought if ability III failed lucky rise would stay intact, Did i ruin the weapon lol? Or is there some way to revert or something, as adding an extra slot has a ridiculously low percentage of working, right? -Edit[ Though i implied it i forgot to state that now the bow ONLY has Shoot III on it. ]
    Sadly your lucky rise is gone, although a +5% drop boost isnt the "Greatest" ability to have anyway so no harm done (in my opinion that is).

First, to add abilities to a weapon you need another weapon (of any type, or unit if you are adding abilities to units) with the same amount of slots or abilities.
    Second, when choosing new abilities to add or swap the ones you click and shown in the top middle ish of the screen are all and only the abilities that MAY be transferred after an attempt. Along with the name is the % of success.

You can add slots by having a weapon with different abilities as your own, for example say your vibras bow has shoot III and Ability III and you combine it with a weapon with stamina III and some other random ability, if you so choose, you can choose shoot III ability III, and then ADD stamina III on top of that, but be careful because adding a slot decreases the success rate quite a bit.
    edit:I just reread and noticed you said you only have 1 ability left, so if you want to add a new one you would get something say mizer soul, you need 2 weapons that ONLY have mizer soul and then you can add it, however souls transfer rates are 50%, and you would be adding a new slot so it drops to 45%, however mizer soul boost the chance of shoot III so it has about a idk 75%+- chance of staying? i would suggest AT LEAST getting ability success +5% they are really cheap on my ship, only 10k and increase your chances by 1/20? haha why not. anyway hope this helped at all

(ignore if its too confusing or if im just bad at explaining)
    Newly added, some souls increase success rates of level III abilites, such as Gwana Soul increases sucess of poison III, Malmo soul increases Stamina III (for a list of all of them visit Here and click Monster souls and then check out the description of the souls to see what does what). To get the boost rate you only need 1 soul inolved in the process, however souls need 2 weapons in the process to be added to weapons.

Well, thats about all i know/can tell you about adding abilities as im still pretty new. Be warned its super expensive and can be super frustrating (i fail at 85-90% success more than i would like D If anyone has anything to add please do so.
    Last edited by AkumaYouji; May 2, 2014 at 01:47 AM.

So, I just got this for completing the spring bingo card.

進化デバイス/イーツター

I couldn't find it on Cirnopedia. Anybody know what it is? Seems to be a mag device of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by AkumaYouji View Post
    Sadly your lucky rise is gone, although a +5% drop boost isnt the "Greatest" ability to have anyway so no harm done (in my opinion that is).

First, to add abilities to a weapon you need another weapon (of any type, or unit if you are adding abilities to units) with the same amount of slots or abilities.
    Second, when choosing new abilities to add or swap the ones you click and shown in the top middle ish of the screen are all and only the abilities that MAY be transferred after an attempt. Along with the name is the % of success.

You can add slots by having a weapon with different abilities as your own, for example say your vibras bow has shoot III and Ability III and you combine it with a weapon with stamina III and some other random ability, if you so choose, you can choose shoot III ability III, and then ADD stamina III on top of that, but be careful because adding a slot decreases the success rate quite a bit.
    edit:I just reread and noticed you said you only have 1 ability left, so if you want to add a new one you would get something say mizer soul, you need 2 weapons that ONLY have mizer soul and then you can add it, however souls transfer rates are 50%, and you would be adding a new slot so it drops to 45%, however mizer soul boost the chance of shoot III so it has about a idk 75%+- chance of staying? i would suggest AT LEAST getting ability success +5% they are really cheap on my ship, only 10k and increase your chances by 1/20? haha why not. anyway hope this helped at all

(ignore if its too confusing or if im just bad at explaining)
    Newly added, some souls increase success rates of level III abilites, such as Gwana Soul increases sucess of poison III, Malmo soul increases Stamina III (for a list of all of them visit Here and click Monster souls and then check out the description of the souls to see what does what). To get the boost rate you only need 1 soul inolved in the process, however souls need 2 weapons in the process to be added to weapons.

Well, thats about all i know/can tell you about adding abilities as im still pretty new. Be warned its super expensive and can be super frustrating (i fail at 85-90% success more than i would like D If anyone has anything to add please do so.
    Thank you for such an in-depth reply and it honestly does help, I will have to re-read this tomorrow when i attempt to add one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik2006 View Post
    So, I just got this for completing the spring bingo card.

進化デバイス/イーツター

I couldn't find it on Cirnopedia. Anybody know what it is? Seems to be a mag device of some kind.
    That is the Easter mag Evo. device or as ricardo called it the Evo. Device / Eatster

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    To change character name, select the character as if you were to login, then select settings:

Spoiler!

For Player ID, you do it from the support menu before selecting your character:

Spoiler!

Pictures for clarification.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    Thank you for such an in-depth reply and it honestly does help, I will have to re-read this tomorrow when i attempt to add one again.
    Concerning soul, last patch increased the amount of stat3 each can affect when affixing.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

im trying to put spirit III onto a unit with three abilities. when i search for them on the shop i get a bunch of sub units that all have three abilites (including spirit III) is there a place or something then where u can get these for a trade in or something from a shop or npc?

its kinda expensive to buy them for 200k a piece so if theyre available in the game all ready thatf be great, other wise i think i might try to raise a spirit one or two, to three rather than pay all that.