Page 715 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 21561566570571271371471571671771872576581512151715 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Skize View Post
    Since it's maintenance...

1) How high of a risk can you go in AQ and can you get it to so high that rare stones drop a ton more? Cause collecting 3000 rare stones is taking a lot longer than I thought. Is there a noticeable difference as you go higher and higher in risk?

2) I've got a Psycho Wand just sitting there, being equipped by my support character. I hate that I have a 12* just collecting dust. So I decided to create a Force type character. I was thinking of going Dark FO/TE, but is the Psycho Wand good for that? What class and build would utilize Psycho Wand efficiently?
    1) Theres no cap on Risk, but it'd be safe to say if it IS capped, it's 999. I've been in 300 risk before so theres that. The best way to increase pyroxene drop rates though is to use items with Lucky Rise and Lucky Rise units. They'll boost the number of pyroxenes dropped. (The 3000 stone weapons are pretty worthless, not sure why you're aiming for them besides using them as 6 slot fodder.)

2) The sad truth of the matter is, Psycho Wand is utter garbage, seeing as you cannot 50 element it. Thus you can't benefit from 25% extra damage by having a 50 element weapon and Elemental Conversion which is Force's new bread and butter. The thing psycho wand IS good for however, is for spamming Il Zonde. (Spam Il Zonde to basically have triple dash speed.)

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

Quote Originally Posted by nathanielzor View Post
    2) The sad truth of the matter is, Psycho Wand is utter garbage, seeing as you cannot 50 element it.
    What if he can?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    What if he can?
    Then I am completely jealous, and that opens up a lot of new possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanielzor View Post
    1) Theres no cap on Risk, but it'd be safe to say if it IS capped, it's 999. I've been in 300 risk before so theres that. The best way to increase pyroxene drop rates though is to use items with Lucky Rise and Lucky Rise units. They'll boost the number of pyroxenes dropped. (The 3000 stone weapons are pretty worthless, not sure why you're aiming for them besides using them as 6 slot fodder.)

2) The sad truth of the matter is, Psycho Wand is utter garbage, seeing as you cannot 50 element it. Thus you can't benefit from 25% extra damage by having a 50 element weapon and Elemental Conversion which is Force's new bread and butter. The thing psycho wand IS good for however, is for spamming Il Zonde. (Spam Il Zonde to basically have triple dash speed.)
    1) Well, unfortunately, I have the worst luck when it comes to getting a good bow. Every 10* bow I've gotten has been low-tier crap. While the 3000 rare stone fort buster bow isn't the best, it's still 1081 r-atk at +10. Also, I don't have the money to spend to be premium right now cause my budget is stupid tight. So for now, it's something that's better than nothing. In a few months, I might be able to relax a bit, but for now, I'm a non-premium player :S

2) So what you're saying is that any 12* weapon for force type character is legit crap now? I mean unless I get another Psycho Wand that is? What's the point of a 12* weapon then if it can't do good damage? :S

Anyone have any recommendations for a Zonde spell? I feel like they're all wack. Sans Zondeel. That shit is awesome, but it's more utility than damage and is a 2 part tech.

I'm looking for a single part damaging Zonde spell that isnt meh. Something nice. Currently using Zonde since nothing else really fits the bill.

I'd add Zondeel to my primate sub-palette and then add another zonde tech to my sub-palette, but my primary sub-palette real estate is not only extremely precious to me, but I don't want to switch back and forth between sub-palettes for the sack of damage because it's tedious as I play on a controller and I have to navigate through the weapon menu first for whatever fucking reason.

Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Skize View Post
    1) Well, unfortunately, I have the worst luck when it comes to getting a good bow. Every 10* bow I've gotten has been low-tier crap. While the 3000 rare stone fort buster bow isn't the best, it's still 1081 r-atk at +10. Also, I don't have the money to spend to be premium right now cause my budget is stupid tight. So for now, it's something that's better than nothing. In a few months, I might be able to relax a bit, but for now, I'm a non-premium player :S

2) So what you're saying is that any 12* weapon for force type character is legit crap now? I mean unless I get another Psycho Wand that is? What's the point of a 12* weapon then if it can't do good damage? :S
    If you're level 55 you should try running SHAQs, I've gotten plenty of 11* bows theres. And the new EQ might drop a bow, not entirely sure.

Right now any 12* Force weapon is pretty much trash yeah. Even with 50 element they're lackluster because their potentials aren't really that special (compared to the other potentials ilke 16% Dark Damage). Actually. In general most of the 12*s in the game right now PERIOD are pretty bad, except Orochi Agito and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko
    Anyone have any recommendations for a Zonde spell? I feel like they're all wack. Sans Zondeel. That shit is awesome, but it's more utility than damage and is a 2 part tech.
    Your best bets are Zonde, Zondeel, Sazonde, and Il Zonde. To be honest though Lightning tree is completely terrible as it stands right now. Dark Fo/Te (gg Il Megid) is the Force metagame right now, along with Ice (Il Barta destroys) and Wind (for those who can't give up their Sazan16 ways).

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

When is maint over? that is my question! lol
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    When is maint over? that is my question! lol
    It's on the official site
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3647

8:00 ~ 12:00 JST
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It's on the official site
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3647

8:00 ~ 12:00 JST
    ah thanks 11pm est. was hoping to log in and go quest lobby afk in b10 until 10am est for rain event and full block lol
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Thanks to GoldenFalcon for answering my question in regards to the Bio series stuff, I had forgotten to leave a reply about that!

But now I have a new question;
    Seimei Kikami (+ Talis Tech Bonus) vs Weddle Park
    Assuming both are at Lvl. 3 latent (Dark tech damage boost), fully grinded, 50 element and with proper abilities,

Will Weddle Park outdo Seimei Kikami, or would the bonus from the Talis Tech help compete against Weddle Park?