If you're talking about over time, then using an Elysion and Snatch JA Combo would net better results than using a Psycho Wand, at least while under PP Convert. Without PP Convert, it'd probably be preferable to use Rikauteri due to Rapid Shoot. Without Rapid Shoot...might as well wand melee to regen PP between Ilbarta casts or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Sword relies on blocks and aggressive play. Though each normal swing is slow, the PAs aren't much slower than any other. Partisans are more dodgy and quick, but harder to block with. And wire lances are all about grabs.

The trouble is that a weapon's PA effects it more than the weapon itself. There's very little difference between hunter weapons, and you can specialize in your favorite without missing too much. The other class's weapons are more nitchy, but each hunter weapon is pretty well balanced.
    Maybe i just run into the wrong people, but are these weapons just not very popular in general? Because ive never seen anyone use these weapons and ive played an upward of 100 hours now

What outfit looks closest to a traditional Jiangshi costume?

How good is Te/Hu?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntchez View Post
    What outfit looks closest to a traditional Jiangshi costume?

How good is Te/Hu?
    Though it is more ornate than traditional, I would say that the カムディラムローブ / Camdilam Robe and it's variants are probably the closest. Thee aren't many Chinese themed outfits, save for the China Dresses.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 4, 2015 at 06:31 PM.

Best place to find builds? The build thread doesn't have the same nodes we have ingame now :c.

I'm looking for a gunner build post nerf.

Also would a friend partner with 13* do more damage than echo/zeno/etc or do the story chars scale with level?

I've raped google for two days straight trying to get a straight answer for this...so i'm finally resorting to asking it here.

How and what controls how far you can extend a weapon/unit? My rifle can only go to ext 5 and my twin mech guns to ext 6...why and how is this? and how do I increase it???

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Virus_X View Post
    Best place to find builds? The build thread doesn't have the same nodes we have ingame now :c.

I'm looking for a gunner build post nerf.

Also would a friend partner with 13* do more damage than echo/zeno/etc or do the story chars scale with level?
    Ask here.

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    I've raped google for two days straight trying to get a straight answer for this...so i'm finally resorting to asking it here.

How and what controls how far you can extend a weapon/unit? My rifle can only go to ext 5 and my twin mech guns to ext 6...why and how is this? and how do I increase it???
    by leveling up your weapon crafting level and unlocking the required recipe for further level, you can check the current highest level of ExLevel on the swiki.

Wand Whacking Addict

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post

You don't have the recipes to extend them farther, you need to do achievements (viewable under "Crafting Achievements" in the craft menu) to unlock them.

The achievements will list which recipes they unlock for you and the reqs to unlock/fulfill the achievement.
    Ship 02
    Ziyon
    62/30/42/58/55/75/75/55

yea i facepalmed two minutes ago...as you guys were typing that out I was looking at the crafting achievements...i quickly realized how foolish i've been :\

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

Is Bouncer not beneficial enough to be a Main Class? All the guides i see say its better to go Fi/Bo...but i guess im just a little annoyed by this because i dont want to have to find Multi-class weapons or make them. and just be able to work on Bouncer as a main class