Page 793 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 29369374378379079179279379479579680384389312931793 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    New to PSO 2, I'm still in the process of downloading patches, 11 hours in on a 3meg connection, about half way through. Anyway, I've been researching on what ship I should join, how to get AC, etc. I want to know the implications of speaking in english in public chat, would I get banned? Would I be ok? Or is it just ship dependent? I plan on joining Ship 2, would I be safe from an IP ban for speaking english? Or do I need to be cautious? I just don't want to cross the "ban line" you know?
    Hard to say, since the Japanese are big on niceties.

Generally, they don't mind Americans but there are exceptions. If you want to speak English without fear, B-20 is your best bet or find some friends/a nice team. However, in the event you do party with Japanese, just don't act obnoxiously foreign or do anything that would be considered morally wrong and you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendezvous View Post
    Hard to say, since the Japanese are big on niceties.

Generally, they don't mind Americans but there are exceptions. If you want to speak English without fear, B-20 is your best bet or find some friends/a nice team. However, in the event you do party with Japanese, just don't act obnoxiously foreign or do anything that would be considered morally wrong and you should be fine.
    Thank you, I really appreciate the input, well I suppose once I get logged in and up and running, my objective is to find a good helping team lol

PSO 2 - Ship: 02 - Player ID: Arisa VII - Main Char: Arisa (Female CAST) - Class: Braver LV 26 - Team: Gyrus Hex

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    New to PSO 2, I'm still in the process of downloading patches, 11 hours in on a 3meg connection, about half way through. Anyway, I've been researching on what ship I should join, how to get AC, etc. I want to know the implications of speaking in english in public chat, would I get banned? Would I be ok? Or is it just ship dependent? I plan on joining Ship 2, would I be safe from an IP ban for speaking english? Or do I need to be cautious? I just don't want to cross the "ban line" you know?
    Block 20s for general English in Ship 2... but u can try check out other ships such as Ship 10 and soon your Japanese will be brushed up enough to communicate with them...

Xie gave me a ticket for completing her last client order. Does anyone know what it's for? It's named "アークス缶バッヂ"

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Xie gave me a ticket for completing her last client order. Does anyone know what it's for? It's named "アークス缶バッヂ"
    According to this person's blog
    http://yume298.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-81.html

It's chest button like these

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Thanks, Sizu. Another neat accessory to add to the collection.

Is there any information on what the difference is between VH and SH when it comes to rare drops? I know that some mobs require you to be in SH for certain drops, but most EQs seem to require only VH for really good rare drops.

SH has higher level mobs.

Higher level mobs drop higher level rares more often.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Hello,

1. Can you search for certain Affixes anyway in player shops or do you have to go page by page?
    2. When affixing does the fodder weapons star level matter? Or does it just need the same number of slots?
    3. When affixing if I'm doing a rear units does the fodders also need to be rear units.

4. If I have a unit/weapon with 4 slots but no soul and I want to get say Elder/Ragne soul on the unit whats the easier way to do this? After that what other 3 affixes would be best for forces now day?

I did search a lot of stuff on affixes but most of the information is for specific instances and the guides are still not as clear as they could be I feel. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone ever gotten a maxed merit min demerit tech? lol

If so, how many tries did that take?
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat