Page 848 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 34874879883884584684784884985085185889894813481848 ... LastLast
Results 8,471 to 8,480 of 46801

Thank you for answering my question Drakesan.

I have one more question. Does crafting units remove anything besides parameters? Units also have "properties" where "set effect" and non-elemental resists are listed as seen here:

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_2.php#nav

Either I'm blind or non-elemental resistances are not shown when you look at unit properties in-game or under character info. So I am unable to find the answer of this question for myself.

Thanks!

Is it worth extending Narl Crescent?

Also Red AND Blue weapons are not affected by the dex penalty from extending right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideways8 View Post
    Is it worth extending Narl Crescent?

Also Red AND Blue weapons are not affected by the dex penalty from extending right?
    No. Narl Crescent would loose anything special about it from extending, unless you REALLY want that latent, which doesn't seem all that great.

And red/blue weapons don't have a dex bonus in the first place (that or it's lower than other rares, I forget). But they aren't worth extending either. If you just want weapons to tied you over until you get something good look for something with a good latent or just extend 1-3* weapons.

Is there a way to get more weapon palettes? I know you unlock an extra 3 from koffie, but I'd like to have more. I checked the AC shop and it only seems to have subpalette extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No. Narl Crescent would loose anything special about it from extending, unless you REALLY want that latent, which doesn't seem all that great.

And red/blue weapons don't have a dex bonus in the first place (that or it's lower than other rares, I forget). But they aren't worth extending either. If you just want weapons to tied you over until you get something good look for something with a good latent or just extend 1-3* weapons.
    Oh I see, I was under the assumption the red/blue weapons are not affected by the large damage variance when extended. Thanks!

Trying to play fighter but thought Narl Crescent would be a poor man's Elder Pain/Guld Mila, but thought the base damage is too low, even max extended won't save it?

Unfortunately, there's no such thing as weapon palette expansion in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideways8 View Post
    Oh I see, I was under the assumption the red/blue weapons are not affected by the large damage variance when extended. Thanks!

Trying to play fighter but thought Narl Crescent would be a poor man's Elder Pain/Guld Mila, but thought the base damage is too low, even max extended won't save it?
    Red/blue weapons aren't as affected by the damage variance from extending because they already have lots of damage variance.

Extending Rares isn't worth it unless you specifically want the latent (or really like the way it looks despite it being weak I guess) because not only do they lose their damage variance bonus, but they aren't that much stronger than extend 1-3* weapons, despite having higher costs for grinding, attribute grinding, affixing, and extending. Narl Cresent would also lose it's t-atk and usability by force and techer. I assume you don't care for those, but they're the only reason to go for one in the first place.
    I have no idea how good the latent is, but if it's not a 100% chance it's probably not gonna help keep you alive, and double sabers aren't a good weapon for life drain anyway, since I'm pretty sure they lack good PAs with hyper armor (one of the main uses of life drain latents is face tanking via hyper armor). You can go for it if you you really want, but you'd probably be better off using a stonger rare or extending something cheap until you get one.

I hope that helps.

What quest? i only have an hour to beat it 500 times

Any quest in a party of 2 or more A rank and up.

Do Za Oodan spam for best results.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    How do I make it so I'm the manager that gets Team Master status? Or does it just assign it randomly to another manager?
    Bump.

Wow, I just can't find a simple answer to this. Have I found the one question that can't be answered?!
    Last edited by Nulve; Jul 12, 2014 at 09:00 AM.