Page 126 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 26761161231241251261271281291361762266261126 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    SH AQ is coming out, but not anytime soon. It was planned somewhere along the timeline.
    Okay, that may be the case.

But where did you hear this? SEGA? Bumped? I really won't believe anything unless it came from a source we can trust.

Two questions.

How do I get FUN? I notice the number occasionally go up but I'm not sure why.

Second, can I change my costume colors? I've tried the beauty salon but the option is grayed out.

@GlassStar

FUN is obtained when you log-in daily, you can see that you obtain one Login Pass along with 100 (not sure how much) FUN. You can also obtain FUN by giving other players a Good Job comment and use other player's Friend Partner (For this case, your friend's Partner give more FUN than the Free Partner). You NEED to complete the Quest with Friend partner in order to receive the FUN point. iirc 10 FUN from Friend Partner and 5 FUN from Free Partner.

Then there's also the 1000 FUN ticket . The process to obtain it: 2 10* weapons >2 Excubes > 1 1000 FUN Ticket

Regarding the costume colour, you need a Change Colour Pass first, which is obtainable from Recycle Shop.
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Oct 30, 2013 at 12:55 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

@GlassStar:

How to get Fun Points:

1) Simply Log into PSO2 everyday.
    2) From the Kiosk in the campship (the place where you can add NPC's into your party while running Quests) add a PLAYER'S NPC into your party and complete the quest; Note: PSO2'S DEFAULT NPCS like Zeno, Echo, Afin, etc will not get you FUN points if you add them into your party.
    3) When you send Good Jobs to other players.
    4) When you do AC scratch drawings.
    5) When you use "FUN" tickets (You can get them as rewards from campaigns, or you can trade in Ex-Cubes for them at the "Ex-Cube" Shop: 2 Ex-Cubes can get you a 1000 FUN Points Ticket.

@GlassStar:

Also, to obtain a Color Pass from the Recycle Shop you need to trade in a YELLOW Rappy Suit.

NOTE, however, that you can only change the main color of only specific costumes, I think only the Default ones, and NOT the special costumes that you get from AC scratch, such as the Yukata, Magica Madoka's Costume, Bunny Costumes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    @GlassStar:

Also, to obtain a Color Pass from the Recycle Shop you need to trade in a YELLOW Rappy Suit.

NOTE, however, that you can only change the main color of only specific costumes, I think only the Default ones, and NOT the special costumes that you get from AC scratch, such as the Yukata, Magica Madoka's Costume, Bunny Costumes, etc.
    Do ones like the Judgement Coat, Heretic Lord, or any others that have multiple colors count?

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since i last played pso2, i made a new char just so i can play braver and a CAST chick XD So I got a few questions regarding the new braver class hope you guys can help me . (i tried googling but i couldn't find much info or i didn't know the exact keyword)

I like the bow over the katana so was planning to make it braver/ranger. It feels kinda "ok" for now except the damage output (maybe it's just because i was an over end abuser with my previous char). Now i would like to know which is better braver/ranger or gunner/ranger in terms of damage and clearing speed. Also what's the best build for these classes?

Is there anyway to view the new weapons and units in 3D view instead of the icons in cirnopedia?

That will be all for now, thanks in advance!

What is the code that lengthens the time that character windows show? Im talking bout "/ci2, ci3"and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Topic Cheese View Post
    Do ones like the Judgement Coat, Heretic Lord, or any others that have multiple colors count?
    Yes.

The important thing to note, though, is that it only changes the primary colour of the outfit. (The one shown on the item description.)
    You can't, for example, recolour ticket a Heretic Lord so that the red markings on the body are blue like Heretic Lord Ocean's.

Edit: Most costumes are recolourable. The ones you can't are generally the SUPER KAWAI-EEE cosplay crap for females, and seasonal items in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Topic Cheese View Post
    Okay, that may be the case.

But where did you hear this? SEGA? Bumped? I really won't believe anything unless it came from a source we can trust.
    Famitsu and Dengeki Magazine Tidbits

Sakai is planning to release “super hard” versions of Advance Quests but no release date scheduled at this time

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-live-...adoka-preview/