Quote Originally Posted by Mildora View Post
    Looking for the name of the 2 toned hairstyle that came out before this scratch.
    The most recent two-tones before this scratch were the Xion Long / シオンロング and the Xion Up / シオンアップ from the Ep.1&2 Materials Collection book.

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    can someone tell me what is the latent of the nemesis weapons?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230376

Quote Originally Posted by morkie View Post
    what affix if i want to reach 130 r-atk from my weapon, and 150 r-atk from every unit.... can be done a 4 slot only?
    Apprentice soul, modulator, stat 3, noble boost can get you 130. The most you can get is 140 if you go for stat 5.

Quote Originally Posted by WEED420BLAZEIT View Post
    how do you get your resta to hit 1,7k++?

my resta barely hit 900 lol
    Brilliant resta craft.

Weapon potentials.

Te skill.

Alot of T atk.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Does your damage done to the mob or the time spent near it affect your drop rate? Like can I arrive right before the mob dies or breaking the crystal without doing any damage, and still get the same probability to get item drops as other people who have been there for an entire fight and done at least 10% damage of the mob's max HP?

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Does your damage done to the mob or the time spent near it affect your drop rate? Like can I arrive right before the mob dies or breaking the crystal without doing any damage, and still get the same probability to get item drops as other people who have been there for an entire fight and done at least 10% damage of the mob's max HP?
    Just RNG things
    I got 2 13* from 1 Gel and after that it's just a pool of trash. Except raid EQs like maga, elder/loser, you need to stand within range before crystal broken open to get loot

The only things that actually affect the chances of a rare dropping are boosters (tickets, daily tri, premium drink, team tree, timed abilities) and rare bosses. You can increase the number of drops from a boss crystal by killing more mobs. There is a hidden max point value for those crystals. Making sure you kill as many mobs along the way before breaking the crystal is the best way of increasing your odds.

There's also Lucky Rise and Temptation, but I forget how they work exactly.

Is it still possible to obtain the PSO1 outfits?

If you mean through the player shop, unfortunately no. They are account locked. The only way to get them is to get Ragol Memories.

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/get-ps...agol-memories/

I got 13* DC double saber boxed from duo falz XH . Is it any good and what element should I tekk?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

It's PP inefficient but very strong. As for element, I just tekk melee weapons light if they don't have AO as a latent.

Can you turn 10* and 11* weapons and units that are from NPC by exchanging stones into passes?