Page 445 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3453954354424434444454464474484554955459451445 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by oswarick View Post
    Hey, im new and I was wondering what the best way to lvl would be?
    Thanks
    play the quests and do the client orders.

._. I ain't even kidding.

once you're at 45 -50ish, go AQ. done, nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Buying another skill tree is cheaper then buying a reset. You can't even use the reset unless you switch to another skill tree for that class, so you'll need to buy an extra tree anyway.

Since there are no new skills on the horizon, waiting for a free reset pass isn't a good option right now.

36/26 isn't hard to make up provided you have some free time for like 2-3 days. But first I'd say have someone look over your build in an appropriate thread to see if your mistake truly warrants character seppuku.

There's no problems. As a matter of fact, most people using multiple stat boost Ks/PP restore J have their mag starve (assuming it's level-capped), and only feed it when the boosts seem appropriate for the situation.

Btw you can only feed items up to 6*s.
    Thanks for your answers.
    At first I wanted a "melee" mage character, but I didn't knew that it existed/was that fun. So I did a Dark Te/Fo build. After seeing some youtubers from this forum I found that it existed, and I loved, it was what I wanted at first. Imma gonna try it using this one: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...Ib00009b000008
    And since it's a somewhat low level character, I'm fine with deleting it and remaking~

@Edit
    To complement, is better going Te/Hu, or Te/Fi?
    Last edited by Vallard; Mar 8, 2014 at 07:57 PM.

Last time I asked, people said it was way more important to get a weapon's Element to 50 than what the actual Element was... but recently I just see everyone hating everything that isn't Light or at least Fire, and of course people are spending millions of Meseta just to have it be Light, so is there really that much of a damage difference, or is it just so it's "perfect"?

Also, for all these "trash" 11*s like Nasuyoteri, is the only reason people are hating them because there's a 10* or 2 that has a better latent ability and the 11* costs more to grind? Because those 10*s tend to be like 20mil+ in shops, and that's not even at 50 element...

Just wondering, I don't have Premium so I couldn't buy those perfectionist 10*s anyway.

How exactly do you get an attribute to 50? I've heard it needs to be the same rarity and I've also heard that it needs to be the exact same item... I've also heard that it has to be the same element--though, I've also heard element doesn't matter X__x So Just curious which it is? I've been looking to get something boosted, but I don't want to put more money into something than I need to...

@Sakuramei

Cirnopedia has a guide for that:
    http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/enhance_2.php#nav

I think this is up-to-date, correct me if I'm wrong tho xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I accidently got ACスクラッチゴールド券, how do I use them?

Sig by Gama

@suzaku0zero0
    Iirc, F11 button will bring you the AC Scratch menu. That ticket will allow you to draw one scratch from the Gold AC scratch that contains costumes only.
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Mar 8, 2014 at 08:26 PM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    Last time I asked, people said it was way more important to get a weapon's Element to 50 than what the actual Element was... but recently I just see everyone hating everything that isn't Light or at least Fire, and of course people are spending millions of Meseta just to have it be Light, so is there really that much of a damage difference, or is it just so it's "perfect"?
    I believe it's a 20% damage bonus: http://ohpso2.wikia.com/wiki/Equipme...lement_Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    Also, for all these "trash" 11*s like Nasuyoteri, is the only reason people are hating them because there's a 10* or 2 that has a better latent ability and the 11* costs more to grind? Because those 10*s tend to be like 20mil+ in shops, and that's not even at 50 element...
    You've hit the nail on the head. Why bother with a Nasuyoteri when Susano Hiki has better grind rates, a better latent, and is only 4 points weaker?

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    @Sakuramei

Cirnopedia has a guide for that:
    http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/enhance_2.php#nav

I think this is up-to-date, correct me if I'm wrong tho xD
    Okay Thanks. So according to that, I just need a 10 star Rod then... still need 10 stars to trade, but at least it lessens the price.

is it odd for my 25 fire +60R-atk affix lvl 1 latent +10 guild to be doing the nearly the same damage as my 50 light +60R-atk affix lvl 3 latent +10 heratically...?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama