Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I just found out that they're going to add a classic HUmar outfit...

Attachment 4013

...and I need it. Cirnopedia says the outfit is obtained at the "Badge Shop". It also has a blue ⃠ symboil beside it, which I think means it's not available yet.

I've barely played PSO2 in the past two years, so I'm out of the loop with a lot of stuff. Could someone explain to me how the badge shop works, and what I can do to get/prepare to get this outfit?
    http://puu.sh/kXmWD.png
    We already have it. You can obtain it for 5 Ragol Memories (the memory shop is from the same place as the badge shop girl, Nanon). You can obtain Ragol Memories by certain AC / Login Campaigns.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    http://puu.sh/kXmWD.png
    We already have it. You can obtain it for 5 Ragol Memories (the memory shop is from the same place as the badge shop girl, Nanon). You can obtain Ragol Memories by certain AC / Login Campaigns.
    Ok, great, thanks for the quick reply.

Looks like the quickest/easiest way to get Ragol Memories is to buy Premium Sets. I'll look into that in a little more detail later, but anybody can feel free to PM me with a better strategy.
    Last edited by Jim; Oct 25, 2015 at 03:43 PM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Ok, great, thanks for the quick reply.

Looks like the quickest/easiest way to get Ragol Memories is to buy Premium Sets. I'll look into that in a little more detail later, but anybody can feel free to PM me with a better strategy.
    You can always check this page to see what the current Ragol Memory campaigns are. But, as you said, the only currently active campaign is the Purchase Premium one, for a total of 10 Memories if you buy 30, 60, and 90 days together.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For general use, which of the Gal TMG's potentials is better, the close or medium range?

Picture originally posted by Belion a few months ago iirc. And iirc again, Orange is short range and include the pink zone (zero range), Blue circle that extend to close to infinity is long range and yellow area is middle range potential. Yes, it start to activate further than long range and it's 100% Sega.

I also got a ungrinded Gal Gyrphon TMG, planning on making it close range once my GUcaseal can equip them (and after next update new stuff).
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post

Picture originally posted by Belion a few months ago iirc. And iirc again, Orange is short range and include the pink zone (zero range), Blue circle that extend to close to infinity is long range and yellow area is middle range potential. Yes, it start to activate further than long range and it's 100% Sega.

I also got a ungrinded Gal Gyrphon TMG, planning on making it close range once my GUcaseal can equip them (and after next update new stuff).
    Uuh...

Hey, I just got the T-DEF Zieg units, is it worth getting the Fahren Keion (Rod) to go with it? Does the Lunar Eclipse potential work with techs, if it's worth using in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Double this question, because I recently got 60 ele Gal TMG xD

My guess is on the close range. Iirc, someone had tested it before and it seem Sat-Aim range is considered ok?
    The close range latent is the best, even though it requires you to be even closer to the enemy then ZRA does.

The midrange latent requires you to be out of ZRA's effective range. You should never take it on any of the Gal weapons because it's the most restrictive out of all the range based latents.

is there a very good youtube channel that has Ep1-3 playthroughs+ending's fully translated that I can watch? I suppose character side scenes would be cool too but I'm mainly looking for the story only now that I heard the patch is fully done for Ep3 entirely.

Ya I could play the story myself but I don't use the patch and I'm not looking to install it anytime soon.

Thanks a bunch

bump

It's just me, or there is no partisan with a hidden potential? Besides red one, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    It's just me, or there is no partisan with a hidden potential? Besides red one, of course.
    There is none, although you should have Berdiche in mind for future hidden potential. One of the few Dark Falz *12 that doesn't have hidden pot.