It's ARKS fleet. Only ARKS fleet.

Really? That's kind of disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Would still be best to switch from that. Invest in something like an instrument that usually goes for like 4mil and sell it back and forth. Or sell a random 7s neiclaw or something. Better safe than sorry, and the less people they look into for this, the better off others doing the same thing are going to be. Maybe.
    I dunno, I've been using monomates to move money between accounts for years and never had an issue

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's ARKS fleet. Only ARKS fleet.
    do you happen to know the JP name for the timed ability? or where its under on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Can the Production mag trigger actions produce higher level mates and moon atomizers?
    There are two separate trigger actions for Mags that product these types of items: one for mates and one for atomizers. So you can't have one specific action making both of those, anyway. Unless you're just asking whether either of the two types of actions can product those higher tier items. I don't use those triggers, myself, and I'm too lazy to check right now. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    As a primarily melee BrHu, I have enough points in bow skills to make bow a viable sub weapon. I want to use Trit Shooter, but I can't decide whether to go customized or not. Customized has more damage, but it uses significantly more R-ATK than S-ATK (of course, I'm using a 200 S-ATK Mag). Which should I go with? Or am I just better off to go with Chase:Banish:Kamikaze? (Trit's so fun to use, though )
    As others have stated, there's a difference between what stat the PA uses to calculate its damage and what attack type it is for multipliers that deal with that. Bow PAs ALWAYS uses R-ATK, but for Tritt Shooter, the attack type is split.
    The difference between strike multipliers and range multipliers is very minuscule when you compare all of the multipliers that HU gives, anyway, so it barely makes a difference when comparing the two types of Tritt Shooter. I did a simply calculation for the two types, and customized Tritt Shooter for RAHU will still come out ahead. So it's always better to craft Tritt Shooter, as long as you can get a decent PP cost deduction on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feren0578 View Post
    Hi everybody!

I just got a Nemesis Talis (ネメシスシンボル) from UQ: Naberius, i wonder if it's any good ?

I read somewhere that the potential is good against darker so i tekked it with Light attribute. It's my very first 13*, is it worth the hassle of grinding/affixing as a Fo/Te ?

I used Caduceus (カジューシース) as of now.

Thanks!
    A light Rod is better than a light Talis in most cases, but there's discussion that a light Talis would be useful in the upcoming TD4 EQ. That aside, don't ever use a Rod or Talis at anything less than 40 element, even if it's a 13*, since a max element 10*/11* weapon would easily out-damage it, due to how Element Conversion works. That, and most 13* don't have potentials that are always active, so a low element 13* will drop even further behind in damage when you don't get its potential applied.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Would make sense considering that you battle over nab and end up in a nab/ruins zone, which is where the crystal breaks.
    Not really, since Ruins is not the same thing as Forest. It would make more sense if a Timed Ability for Ruins works than it does for Forest to work. But that's irrelevant, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    I dunno, I've been using monomates to move money between accounts for years and never had an issue
    I guess doing it is just testing your luck on whether or not the authorities catches you, like many things in this world. LOL
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Nov 15, 2015 at 07:12 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    do you happen to know the JP name for the timed ability? or where its under on the list?
    アークス船団周辺宙域
    ARKS Fleet surrounding space (rough translation)

The Double segment of the EQ takes place at the exterior of the gigantic drill-like thing created by the Profound Darkness. The Profound Darkness segment takes place inside of said drill-like thing (you can even see Naberius in the background for phase 2-3). The EQ doesn't actually take place on Naberius, but the area of space near it. That is why it qualifies for ARKS Fleet instead.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    アークス船団周辺宙域
    ARKS Fleet surrounding space (rough translation)

The Double segment of the EQ takes place at the exterior of the gigantic drill-like thing created by the Profound Darkness. The Profound Darkness segment takes place inside of said drill-like thing (you can even see Naberius in the background for phase 2-3). The EQ doesn't actually take place on Naberius, but the area of space near it. That is why it qualifies for ARKS Fleet instead.
    ya nm lol i found it just as you posted it, thanks still though!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post

Not really, since Ruins is not the same thing as Forest. It would make more sense if a Timed Ability for Ruins works than it does for Forest to work. But that's irrelevant, anyway.
    You're right. I was thinking that the Time Ability covered Nab as a whole for some reason. So yeah, my bad.

I'm thinking about creating a new character on a different ship than 2. What are the benefits and downsides to creating characters on separate ships?
    Last edited by Taters; Nov 15, 2015 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    I'm thinking about creating a new character on a different ship than 2. What are the benefits and downsides to creating characters on separate ships?
    More runs for single ship EQs coughnerostonescough? That's why I'm moving one of mine anyway