Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    I have a bunch of My Room passes and I was thinking about using them. However, I was wondering, if I make any remodeling changes, are all those changes lost when the pass expires and the My Room converts back to a Mini Room?
    All of the changes are saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    All of the changes are saved.
    So a Large room would remain large after the pass expires?

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    So a Large room would remain large after the pass expires?
    Yup. All the pass does is give you access to the other room layouts. They're always saved separately and keep all the stuff in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yup. All the pass does is give you access to the other room layouts. They're always saved separately and keep all the stuff in them.
    Cool, thanks for confirming.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Fomelgion: 3200 power (1056 power per hit), 10-18 hits, 5 fire + 5-13 dark, 10560-19008 total power

For Fomelgion, the beam itself is 10 hits, and throughout the beam an additional 8 explosions of dark element occur at random locations, so it's reasonably safe to assume only a couple at most will hit a target.
    Oh wow... Swiki actually updated the Fomelgion section within the last day. I guess it took Barantsion hype for them to bother with more Fomelgion data.
    On a personal note, I don't like how there's a random factor in this, especially one that makes such a big difference of power. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Oh yeah, and Barantsion only has super armor while charging it, but you can dodge out of it.
    It also has super armor during the slashes. For some reason, it loses its armor during the dash animation. Hopefully this is a bug.
    But yeah, the dodge interupt is a godsend for it being a melee attack.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Aug 10, 2015 at 04:00 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Where do soul receptors drop in PSO2es?
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

Hope GuiltyGear is more popular than BlazeBlue cause right now, the AC scratch stuff that I got didn't land me much of a profit. With 3000 AC, I usually make at lease 30m but now, less than 15m

Quote Originally Posted by Yukipon View Post
    What's the minimum attack power needed to not be a hindrance during XH MPA's?
    ATK is the least important stat to worry about. Get your multiplicative skills, get a weapon at +10, 50% attribute and with a good potential. Craft the weapon if necessary, get units with a good set bonus, again craft if necessary. Finally, affix everything with a minimum of 60 ATK, though ideally 80 or more, and you should be good.

PSO2 Machinima, are the character models extracted? Is this question forbidden? if so disregard.

Hello I am back, played 3 month other mmo called Tera, crafted some vm5 parts, owning players in pvp, dominate pve. Create a bunch of friend, also bunch of permanent salty players just like PSO-World. So anything changed heavily in this 3 month?