Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I'm not sure that was ever added to the game. How old is the image? I've never seen it before, and I'm not finding anything like it on swiki.

edit: The image for people who can't see it

edit2: Oh, 2011. They might have just scrapped it, or held it off for a promo then forgot about it.
    Thank you
    Ship Feoh

They used PSU furniture back in promotion: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/7...ko_tats_table/

Guys, when i look at weapon that drops from certain enemy at certain level, will i get it when the level is equal to the lvl the item drops?

e.g. Calci Weapon drops at Kartagot lvl 46+, i search at Kartagot lvl 46, will i able to get it?

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Brizone View Post
    Guys, when i look at weapon that drops from certain enemy at certain level, will i get it when the level is equal to the lvl the item drops?

e.g. Calci Weapon drops at Kartagot lvl 46+, i search at Kartagot lvl 46, will i able to get it?

Thanks again
    Yes, 46+ means 46 and up.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Did you complete the previous ones?

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/orders_client_33.php#nav
    i did the first 3 and she won't give me any more.

TWC's backbone to Japan servers went down recently, so now I have to use a VPN. Tried Cyberkitsune's, says server connection has timed out everytime. what's wrong? Apologize if this is answered blatantly somewhere . _.

Question Knuckles

Which one is better?

Steam Knuckles: @+10 S-Atk is 923, with Direct Style potential
    Gigur Jihro: @+10 S-Atk is 1088, no potential learned

Let's assume I will affix the same abilities to them so that part will not be a factor. I know from looking at the S-Atk number, Gigur Jihro is the winner but the thing is I don't like it's potential, Last Stand. Last Stand only triggers when my HP goes down to 25%, I'm not good at dodging attacks so whenever my HP gets that low I will always heal, which means that potential is pretty much useless to me. However with Steam Knucks' Direct Style, I can get a 6% attack boost (during Brave Stance, which I almost always have on) if I get it to level 3. So will a Steam Knuckles +10 with level 3 Direct Style have more S-Atk than Gigur Jihro +10 with no potential?

Is anyone having a problem where the visiphone doesn't remember previous searches for items or abilities (using the button to the right of the field) between game restarts?

Deleting item_name_cache.dat does not help.

A) What's that bandaged Katana called Azanami used in the Beach Wars 2 EQ and what are the stats?

B) which AQ gives Blue Dual Blades?
    And does it drop at a reasonable rate even if I am not main or sub bouncer?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    A) What's that bandaged Katana called Azanami used in the Beach Wars 2 EQ and what are the stats?
    It's a cool sheath, but it's a fan.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!