^yes u r right. 10%always active dmg, it become 17.7% when u crit. But don't forget the nerf on pp regen, both normal attack and natural regen at 60%.

My question: seeing this Saturday night (JST timezone) really lacks any eq, is it Sega planning something there or just Sega being Sega by making weird scheduling? xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by viciousbrandon View Post
    For Story Board section 062-D, anyone know which NPC they are referring too? I've talked to all that I could think of but still nothing.
    062-D is complete Aika's ARKS Successive Test/アークス連破能力調査. Aika is the blonde Newman on the Bridge.

Have they released any info regarding the new multiclass *13 comming out next month?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Does the Wind from DS Ring and the one from Shift stack?
    Yes they do, and the upper limit is 2.
    Also the wind from DS ring is boosted by TAJAB while the one from shift isn't, so going shift action is probably not a good idea.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Does the Wind from DS Ring and the one from Shift stack?
    To add to what nguuuquaaa said: with the ring, using the shift action will reduce your DPS, since you can just do another PA to summon another whirlwind instead and not deplete your gear by doing that while also getting damage form the PA. So a lot of people don't even bother putting the shift action on the weapon palette, anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    both normal attack and natural regen at 60%.
    PP regen isn't AT 60%. It is reduced BY 60%, so you get 40% of the regular PP regen amount.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

What pre-requisites are there for unlocking the XQ orders for Khloto besides level 50?

How do I go back to the old PSOW design?jk
    Last edited by Shoterxx; May 28, 2016 at 05:17 PM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    What pre-requisites are there for unlocking the XQ orders for Khloto besides level 50?

How do I go back to the old PSOW design?jk
    Just Lv.50 and SH unlocked.

And on the bottom of the forums, there's a theme selector. Select Blue-Steel for a theme similar to before they changed it. Though it's not perfect either, but usable.

Still, I kinda like this theme, great work PSO-WORLD.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Just Lv.50 and SH unlocked.

And on the bottom of the forums, there's a theme selector. Select Blue-Steel for a theme similar to before they changed it. Though it's not perfect either, but usable.

Still, I kinda like this theme, great work PSO-WORLD.
    Thanks!

It's not bad, it's just that I'm more of a vanilla person. Also, white text backgrounds on editor with dark backgrounds elsewhere. Eh... my eyes don't like it.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

I have some skill reset passes piling up and want to move some skill points here and there, but I don't want to reset the trees for EVERY class. Is there a way to just reset a specific class tree? I really don't want to go back and redo it all for every class I've played.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine