Quote Originally Posted by veraca View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how to get another Collection File with SG. I click the Collection File in my inventory pack menu, but the two SG option ones are blacked out, just like the AC ones. I click it and it gives me an error about SG? What gives? I have over 400 SG.
    You need 700SG for an extra sheet and you can get two

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    No not really. If it procs dmg is till calculated first so if you were going to die from that hit you still die. Sorta like Iron Will even if it procs if the attack was a multi hit you still die because the invincibility isn't activated yet.

Alright is there any way to check to see if a weapon can be grinded to +35 w/o actually having to grind it that far? I've had HU weapons sitting in storage from PSU characters and I'm clueless if I've already given them enough copies to go to +35.
    It should be on the second tab of your weapons stats in brackets iirc,should display a number from 30 - 35,
    Spoiler!

How'd you guys find out it was 700SG? I can't even find that :/ It should tell you in that window when it pops up, but nothing. I also found nothing in the AC/shop menu.

How'd you guys find out it was 700SG? I can't even find that :/ It should tell you in that window when it pops up, but nothing. I also found nothing in the AC/shop menu.
    maybe you should talk to pudding

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    It should be on the second tab of your weapons stats in brackets iirc,should display a number from 30 - 35,
    Thanks you saved me from wasting emps on weapons I wouldn't have been able to +35.

I'm trying to figure out how to get another Collection File with SG. I click the Collection File in my inventory pack menu, but the two SG option ones are blacked out, just like the AC ones. I click it and it gives me an error about SG? What gives? I have over 400 SG.
    Talk to Pudding, and select the button at the top to unlock one.

guys i have a big dilemma : i have the aura rifle( odin) and im about to get my 6th astra rifle(mother) . my question is do you think is a good idea replace the aura rifle for the astra ; also the aura rifle i never max out ( and i dont think i never will ) in case i replace it any suggestion of what to do with the aura rifle ?

also i have 80 dex with my mag should i have that stat at some point or get rid of it

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    guys i have a big dilemma : i have the aura rifle( odin) and im about to get my 6th astra rifle(mother) . my question is do you think is a good idea replace the aura rifle for the astra ; also the aura rifle i never max out ( and i dont think i never will ) in case i replace it any suggestion of what to do with the aura rifle ?

also i have 80 dex with my mag should i have that stat at some point or get rid of it
    TLDR: Yes, replace Aura with Astra.

Yes, you should replace your Aura rifle for the Astra one. Why? Because the damage potential on Aura rifle only affects bosses:

"強敵への与ダメージが12%上昇し、被ダメージが15%減少" (at level 3, Damage done to Bosses is increased by 12%, damage received from Bosses Only is reduced by 15%)

The damage reduction isn't particularly significant for RaHu, because more or less, RaHu is a tank (remaining SPs on Hu Tree usually goes into the Flash Guards), especially with Massive Hunter up.

Astra Rifle, on the other hand, gives an unconditional damage boost regardless of whether the enemy is a boss or not, while also significantly boosting PP recovery when performing normal-regular attacks:

"与ダメージを(6%/9%/12%)、攻撃時のPP回復量を(20%/30%/40%)上昇させる"

And yes, get rid of the 80 Dex on your Mag (you don't absolutely have to though, but I would... 'cause you know, OCD), in exchange for pure +200 Atk.

Edit:

What to do with Aura Rifle? Maybe give it to an Alt, feed it into Astra when grinding, use it as fodder for affixing (assuming you have good affixes on the Aura Rifle)?

Edit 2:

*some changes in the potential of Aura, I overlooked the kanji 被*
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Feb 3, 2017 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post

Honestly if the auras at least 60 ele,get an astra but keep the aura anyway.
    Peoples seem vehemently opposed to the idea of carrying more than one weapon for different purposes but just whip it out when you're fighting bosses and you'll be fine using it.
    Go the extra mile,slap an R-atk + HP affix onto it :vv

But on the off chance you ever fight odin and get a +34 one,shove the one you have in storage if you dont wanna use it.
    Better yet,change its element to lightning so you can demolish Gruezoras Drago and Drago Deadleon in the current seasonal EQs.
    Spoiler!

thanks guys , i will do the replacement of aura to astra , and the aura i will downgrade it into a wind weapon with mirage because of loser and the train( i got a weapon for each elemental status) . also i got it for the mag , thanks for the info

Any reason to do story board on normal vs easy?