Quote Originally Posted by Padoca85 View Post
    I downloaded the prepatch files from the torrent, where exactly should I place the prepatch folder in the pso2 directory?
    _precede folder should be inside of your pso2_bin folder.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    _precede folder should be inside of your pso2_bin folder.

Ok, Thank you very much.

With this next update will I need to get upgrade my vita memory card. I have about 2 gigs left on it atm, thanks.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    With this next update will I need to get upgrade my vita memory card. I have about 2 gigs left on it atm, thanks.
    The update for the Vita version is 8521 MB, so take that into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The update for the Vita version is 8521 MB, so take that into consideration.
    Yeah I am aware of that but this the other info from bumped that I saw:

"Vita players may encounter insufficient storage space when downloading the 8521 MB patch on April 20th. Those affected should delete the PSO2 application and re-download the game and patch once the update becomes available."

With the limited remaining space I was wondering if a new card is needed now or if just re-downloading would be enough as it doesn't say the space for doing that using a 16gig card.

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    Yeah I am aware of that but this the other info from bumped that I saw:

"Vita players may encounter insufficient storage space when downloading the 8521 MB patch on April 20th. Those affected should delete the PSO2 application and re-download the game and patch once the update becomes available."

With the limited remaining space I was wondering if a new card is needed now or if just re-downloading would be enough as it doesn't say the space for doing that using a 16gig card.
    You can try to redownload, but they said a long time ago that the game would likely exceed the 16gb card. It's probably best to get the 32gb one at a point, but the 16gb may work for now.

Thinking of starting pso2es sometime since 100 more storage space. Questions.

Is pso2es storage character or ship bound? (Also, does it have any limitations?)
    Does pso2es maintenance period (if any) occur in tandem with pso2's maintenance period?
    Any early on tips? (Or is "pre-max level content early game" extremely short?)
    Is there any specific methods/path (ex. get-hera-quick?) that should be followed to quickly "level" and be able to participate in max difficulty emergency/raids?
    Is using austs/saiks/etc from pso2 a good idea or should something else be followed?
    Are any classes/weapons far superior/easier/imbalanced over others so should be used in pso2es?
    Also, is it possible to get around error 203 to be on both pso2 and pso2es at the same time?

As usual, thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    You can try to redownload, but they said a long time ago that the game would likely exceed the 16gb card. It's probably best to get the 32gb one at a point, but the 16gb may work for now.
    I see, thanks.

Download Version Size: 3098 MB+8521 MB
    Game Cart Version Size: 8521 MB

I'm not sure if that first indicates the new size or not since the game itself at the moment is already at 12g+ so I was just wondering about that if I was not understanding it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post

Is pso2es storage character or ship bound? (Also, does it have any limitations?)
    Does pso2es maintenance period (if any) occur in tandem with pso2's maintenance period?
    Is there any specific methods/path (ex. get-hera-quick?) that should be followed to quickly "level" and be able to participate in max difficulty emergency/raids?
    Is using austs/saiks/etc from pso2 a good idea or should something else be followed?
    Are any classes/weapons far superior/easier/imbalanced over others so should be used in pso2es?
    Also, is it possible to get around error 203 to be on both pso2 and pso2es at the same time?

PSO2es Storage in the main game is per ship, and you must log in to PSO2es at least once every 30 days to keep it.
    Happens on the same day, but it is usually longer (starting earlier and ending later).
    `
    `
    `
    `
    No, you can only be logged on in one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post

1. PSO2es Storage is Ship-bound. If you don't log into PSO2es for a month, it becomes locked. PSO2es Storage is the only box that can be accessed by both games.
    2. PSO2es maint occurs usually at the same time as PSO2 maintenance. Give or take thirty minutes to an hour.
    3. Do Story/ARKS Quests and don't squander Medals. Grab friends with high power Chips and friends that log in often; you can ask around here for help with that. Pay attention to esScratch news, since scratching for new Chips is going to be where pretty much all your damage comes from. Keep salt levels low.
    4. There's no "easy" way to level outside of using Shared EXP (read: play PSO2), since early game flies by so fast it's irrelevant. Spam EQ for best results.
    5. 13* gives you bonus Element, which means extra damage. If you can use them and the class in question is sufficiently trained, go for it. Don't fret if you don't have one though, since there are also Elemental Resonance weapons that are readily available from Player Shop.
    6. TMGs are considered really good from what I know. You can pick any class you desire, since any class can use anything; class only affects stats (minor issue) and necessary level to get a weapon's base stats (less of a minor issue)
    7. Not as far as anyone knows. This is because of interconnectivity features.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 19, 2016 at 03:40 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]