The Nox NT weapons have a higher attack stat then the standard versions at just +20, and I believe at +35, they can actually rival the lower end 13* weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyroki View Post
    SG2, SG5, SG10?

What are these?
    Star Gem Tickets. They dispense Star Gems on use.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Could someone explain to me how to fill up the collection sheet. I heard that I have to complete quests to fill the bar before the mob will drop them, but are the quests tied to the spawns (i.e. kill X spawn Y number of times to get the drop or run X quests Y number of times to fill up the bar.)

Quote Originally Posted by NeapolitanIceCream View Post
    Could someone explain to me how to fill up the collection sheet. I heard that I have to complete quests to fill the bar before the mob will drop them, but are the quests tied to the spawns (i.e. kill X spawn Y number of times to get the drop or run X quests Y number of times to fill up the bar.)
    You kill specific mobs that are listed on the sheet to obtain the weapon when it reaches 100%. The specific weapon will drop on your next quest run from any mob in white colors as opposed to red (and will dropped tekked already). Fill it all up and you'll get your 13*. Cooldown so far is 2 days (on Tact, not sure about the rest of the weapons)

Things of note, TA bosses and TA Harukotan do not count towards the collection sheet. Story quest and bonus quest do not count as well.
    Last edited by nevershootme; Apr 20, 2016 at 11:07 PM.

Is it possible to use PSOes to access player shops in the actual game? Like to look up and buy modulators, fodders, ect.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by nevershootme View Post
    You kill specific mobs that are listed on the sheet to obtain the weapon when it reaches 100%. The specific weapon will drop on your next quest run from any mob in white colors as opposed to red (and will dropped tekked already). Fill it all up and you'll get your 13*. Cooldown so far is 2 days (on Tact, not sure about the rest of the weapons)

Things of note, TA bosses and TA Harukotan do not count towards the collection sheet. Story quest and bonus quest do not count as well.
    I think only harukotan TA doesn't count for this. Since one of the Collection material need a rare drop from fang Banshee and its recommended quest is Nab2 TA lol
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    Is it possible to use PSOes to access player shops in the actual game? Like to look up and buy modulators, fodders, ect.
    Yes, you can access Player Shops in PSO2es. However, buying items requires MyShop Passes or Rappy Medals.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    I think only harukotan TA doesn't count for this. Since one of the Collection material need a rare drop from fang Banshee and its recommended quest is Nab2 TA lol
    I tried TA Sanctum SH earlier and had 2 of my sheets to kill Quartz Dragon, but saw nothing gained in the results screen. Even tho the rest of the weapons % gain was only 1-3%.

For weapons that drop from bosses, you have to finish the quest, break crystals, and either leave the campship or start a new quest to see progress. TAs do indeed work provided they are of sufficient level. Harkotan TA does not work because nothing can drop.

Rare Drop Rates increase the percentage gains. +250% RDR seems to actually give +250% from the base percentage increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Yes, you can access Player Shops in PSO2es. However, buying items requires MyShop Passes or Rappy Medals.
    Thanks, is there a guide somewhere on how you would do this? I looked at the bumped guide but I see no mention of accessing player shops.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda