Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    PSO2es related queries.
    If multiple character on same account, is the last-played character and its chip to be shared by others using as friend partner?
    Are there particular types of chips that should be placed on the first slot for use by others?
    Are there any chips that a beginning es player should gun for at this time?

As usual, thank you in advance!
    1. Yes.
    2. Just toss on your strongest chip. Ideally a Weaponoid, but if you don't have one, a good Character chip will do. During EQ periods, Chips that give EQ bonuses get a lot of love in particular.
    3. Since Chip acquisition is RNG-based, it's hard to define good Chips to gun for when getting the one you want comes down to luck. Broadly put, try for Weaponoids and Character Chips. Hunt down a good PA/Technic as well; you can ask the PSO2es thread for Arts/Techs of interest. Also get a Booster for the weapon you're going to be maining. Boosters rotate out every few updates, so keep an eye on those.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 29, 2016 at 02:58 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I may have messed it up somewhere, but the general idea seems to be yes, NT nox at max with ult buster will beat a austere rod ever so slightly http://4rt.info/psod/?5wF4k

Thank you both for giving a look at that for me. I was a bit surprised when I ran the numbers myself. Because of the higher percent potential and ultimate buster, it appears the gap widens as ATP+affix increases: http://4rt.info/psod/?eBPeo

Anyone know what the Rappy personality does?

Spoiler!
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

It makes all of your other pets revive faster.

What's the best/most useful Photon Blast as of now?

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    Illios is the most-widely used, as far as I know. Unlike most PBs, you actually have a degree of control over how it works, although it requires you to be aggressive while it's out. You can get some really good numbers off of it if you have enough Chain to keep it out for more than two attacks. Other than that, I know that the PP restorate PB is also somewhat popular for Tech classes.

Ilos' damage (at least the striking version) is barely mediocre compared to my own to the point I'd rather use ketos as Br/Hu.

As for the actual question, julius nifta is also a popular pick for its massive, and powerful pull with a stun on the side.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    Julius Nifta is really useful too.
    Well, at least from experience when I'm playing as GuRa .....
    Illios (Melee) felt really useful the most when I played Tank HuSu (due to PB damage bonus, and to cover my damage loss, based on my own experience again) ....
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Also, how many tries do you think it'll take to get a shop from fun scratch?
    If you play magatsu EQ SH you highly likely to get 1 or 2, this coming from helping a freemium friend getting 4 runs in plus the AIS mission 80+ cubes average. I do not recall him mentioning not getting at least one from that, hope that helps
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda