Page 3735 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2735323536353685372537323733373437353736373737383745378538354235 ... LastLast
Results 37,341 to 37,350 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedShardy View Post
    hey i was wondering if anyone has any excubes u could spare, i messed up my mag, its lvl 200, and its cyngus, but i need it as Delphius. i know u can trade 10 or 11 rarity weapons for excubes, but i dont have any. Can anyone help a brother out?
    You cannot trade or sell Excubes to other players. The only option you have other than running SH and XH EQs that drop lots of 10*s (like TDs or major bosses) is to buy cheap 10*s off of the Player Shops.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 14, 2017 at 10:00 AM.

I remember reading somewhere that you can set a PSO2 Tweaker shortcut to auto-launch the game without opening the Tweaker's window itself. What was the command line to add to the shortcut to do this?

What eyes is the signer Quna during the concert using??

Edit: I mean the ticket for the eyes
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jul 14, 2017 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    What eyes is the signer Quna during the concert using??

Edit: I mean the ticket for the eyes
    There is no ticket for her eyes; they are one of the Default Type-C eyes (probably medium or large) available to Humans, Newmans, and Deumans.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 14, 2017 at 01:20 PM.

Speaking of eyes.....Quina...I believe her name is... (the one with the sword that looks like a cross)

which eyes are those?

I looked back on the scratch they appeared but it seems only Lila has their own special eyes
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Speaking of eyes.....Quina...I believe her name is... (the one with the sword that looks like a cross)

which eyes are those?

I looked back on the scratch they appeared but it seems only Lila has their own special eyes
    swiki says 夜光瞳 大 is what the pantsu girl uses (AC Scratch 2015 01/14-02/12), good luck.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by ralf542; Jul 14, 2017 at 02:37 PM.

Its puzzling how can someone note eyes on a girl with such a bust.

not sure if this is the right section: guys i got a big trouble , i confirm the next problem its with PSO2 . the keyboard suddenly stops working , i tried to play 3 times today and i just cant , because the keyboard dont respond i cant exit the game do alt f4 forcing me to shut down my PC and takes forever for be back in business and this problem happens only with this game , whats going on ?

I was thinking about resetting my Fi/Hu to snag 5/5 of crazy heart by dropping 1 point in deadline slayer (10 to 9), as I feel the 20% bonus pp raven is much more useful.

However I was also looking at the hunter tree a bit. Before doing so, I was curious what people thought about putting 5 more points into flash guard (from 3 to 8, making it a 16% damage reduction), by taking 5 points out of automate.

I currently have 5/10 in automate because I didn't know where else to put them from 75 to 80, but the 38% chance to automate isn't very reliable when you really need it, and when it does proc it gimps my Gix damage. Would flash guard be a good spot for these or should I look at another skill? Also would it matter if I put 8 into flash guard 1, or should I do 5 and 3 into flash guard 2? (Not sure if the damage reduction is additive or multi, if multi, 5 and 3 would be the best combo with available points at a total of 16.6% reduction)

Already have all the damage stuff and iron will/ngu
    Last edited by Eternal255; Jul 15, 2017 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    I was thinking about resetting my Fi/Hu to snag 5/5 of crazy heart by dropping 1 point in deadline slayer (10 to 9), as I feel the 20% bonus pp raven is much more useful.

However I was also looking at the hunter tree a bit. Before doing so, I was curious what people thought about putting 5 more points into flash guard (from 3 to 8, making it a 16% damage reduction), by taking 5 points out of automate.

I currently have 5/10 in automate because I didn't know where else to put them from 75 to 80, but the 38% chance to automate isn't very reliable when you really need it, and when it does proc it gimps my Gix damage. Would flash guard be a good spot for these or should I look at another skill? Also would it matter if I put 8 into flash guard 1, or should I do 5 and 3 into flash guard 2? (Not sure if the damage reduction is additive or multi, if multi, 5 and 3 would be the best combo with available points at a total of 16.6% reduction)

Already have all the damage stuff and iron will/ngu
    Flash guard is a good choice if you have a good amount of HP. Flash guard is multiplicative, but not in the way you think. It's multiplying the effective damage multipliers, so combining them actually gives diminishing returns compared to just dumping all the points into one.