Does anyone know what the name of Io's hairstyle is in English and Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    Does anyone know what the name of Io's hairstyle is in English and Japanese?
    エターナルFレイヤー
    Eternal Form Layer

@KazukiQZ: Thanks for the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    エターナルFレイヤー
    Eternal Form Layer

@KazukiQZ: Thanks for the confirmation.
    Thank you.

Does anyone have any pictures of the HUmar outfit after it's been recolored? I'm wondering how it'd look in black. Does recoloring it just change the orange parts or the whole thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Does anyone have any pictures of the HUmar outfit after it's been recolored? I'm wondering how it'd look in black. Does recoloring it just change the orange parts or the whole thing?
    Here's a recolored version.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    You have to JA twice to max it. Those two only give you 5%.
    Thanks. Sorta disappointing though, I wish Sega would give us a bit better potentials already.

Closed beta player returning after years, can someone give me the rundown on jet boots? also, is there a way I can get the ability to have a player shop without doing some sort of PayPal webmoney voodoo? Glad to be back, gonna be a tired day at work this afternoon as I was up all night playing..

Quote Originally Posted by bradsta6508 View Post
    Closed beta player returning after years, can someone give me the rundown on jet boots? also, is there a way I can get the ability to have a player shop without doing some sort of PayPal webmoney voodoo? Glad to be back, gonna be a tired day at work this afternoon as I was up all night playing..
    random 3 day shop ticket from FUN scratch, the only way to get a shop without paying (i usually get one ticket per ~20k FUN)
    you can get 1000 FUN tickets for trading in 2 excubes which you will get loads from turning 10/11* weapons in them once you start doing very hard mode mining defense and magatsu
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by bradsta6508 View Post
    Jet boots are hybrid melee/tech weapons (though they're mainly used for melee) that can change their element by charging techs once you unlock their gear. The weapon action is context sensitive and can be used for "combos" with the PAs, resetting the element/dodging while you're standing still, and a high pp recovery 3 hit combo when using normal attacks. They fall slower while charging techs in the air, and have a double jump as well.