Do a lot of rangers use the over-the-shoulder/crosshair view while playing? Just wondering if it's efficient/fun/etc., or if it's an all-but-ignored game element.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsta6508 View Post
    Do a lot of rangers use the over-the-shoulder/crosshair view while playing? Just wondering if it's efficient/fun/etc., or if it's an all-but-ignored game element.
    I am pretty sure rangers use that all the time, you have to aim at weak spots.
    PSP2 >
    K.O. Kazjivo

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Is there a list anywhere of Xie's weps from best to worst?

It's the last day and I still don't bloody know which to get.

Quote Originally Posted by K.O. Kazjivo View Post
    I am pretty sure rangers use that all the time, you have to aim at weak spots.
    Ok. Yeah, I totally forgot that you could switch to that view. Looking forward to levelling ranger a lot more now.

Quote Originally Posted by yuln View Post
    I have a question regarding Ideal weapons for FO/TE TE/FO, whether I should go for talis or staff (I don't want to play wand), and which element I should convert it to? I'm mainly playing as a fire/dark FO for now, and I'd rather not farm up for another 60 Ideal weapon at this point
    its either talis for 20% bonus on regular techs or rod for more raw power for compound techs

considering how powerful dual techs are, i would go for rod
    element, either dark/ice/light

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Is there a list anywhere of Xie's weps from best to worst?

It's the last day and I still don't bloody know which to get.
    i think there was one on these forums, try to look for it
    iirc people rated launcher as good choice, and it looks cool too

Hello I just have a question about Ark and buying it, I use Bluestacks through pso2es, anyways I have 2 characters on there, 1 is through my pso2 account which I log onto and buy ark to get it into the game and the other is a character I made while trying to figure it out that is on the pso2es account I guess, so the thing I screwed up was I wasnt paying attention and accidently bought 3000ac on my pso2es account and not my pso2 account, I am wondering if there is a way to transfer that 3000ac onto my pso2 account?

I have a question regarding Ideal weapons for FO/TE TE/FO, whether I should go for talis or staff (I don't want to play wand), and which element I should convert it to? I'm mainly playing as a fire/dark FO for now, and I'd rather not farm up for another 60 Ideal weapon at this point
    Like you can see in my chart, Fire and Light are the most useful elements to concentrate on: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=337391669

If you fight Magatsu a lot, I would recommend accumulating Durga Break Pyroxene and Shiva Ash Pyroxene to get 5 Evil Nochiuhau, fusing your last 2 with a Fire or Light element converter. If you're a premium member and have a ★12 pass, you can just buy one with 50 Light or Fire (don't forget to grind it to 40).

Of course, the best thing to have is one of those sets as well as 3 Skill Trees for your Force and Techer in order to have elemental mastery for all different areas (you normally need one for the natives and one for the darkers):

Spoiler!
    Last edited by the_importer_; Aug 25, 2015 at 12:53 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntchez View Post
    3. Does Gu and Ra benefit Fo and Te as a subclass in any way? I see a lot of stuff on google for Gu/Fo, Ra/Te and Ra/Fo, but can it work the other way around?
    Ra/Te is good for TAs, Te/Ra is good for support, Te/Gu Gu/Te has the strongest Zanverse, Te/Gu is good for support like Te/Ra but has a stronger Zanverse, the rest aren't worth using.

Ideal rod is preferable for fire and dark.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Story Question: So if the Profound Darkness is an artificial construct... does that mean Luther IS a real Dark Falz?
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Aug 25, 2015 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks for all the replies!*
    Last edited by yuln; Aug 25, 2015 at 01:13 PM.