Page 4082 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3082358239824032407240794080408140824083408440854092413241824582 ... LastLast
Results 40,811 to 40,820 of 46801

Is shifta crit worthit for a force main?
    I'm hoping to see (and thinking i'll see) "no" as I feel like I would prefer SP for other stuff but I thought I'd double check bc if it's worth I'll keep.

After some research, imma go with definitely not.
    Last edited by Electrochemist; Apr 5, 2018 at 10:18 PM.

Is it possible to unseal Akatsuki as hero?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Is it possible to unseal Akatsuki as hero?
    No, Akatsuki can't be unsealed.

Does Aratron Phemut drop Grandia partizan in the two new Extreme Quests?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Does Aratron Phemut drop Grandia partizan in the two new Extreme Quests?
    Enemies in Extreme Quests do not have their normal drop tables, so more than likely, no.

What would be the go-to SSAs for Atra rod?

I know diddly squat about SSAs so any help would be much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    What would be the go-to SSAs for Atra rod?

I know diddly squat about SSAs so any help would be much appreciated
    Well Atra Rod's S4 is a no brainer since it's the entire point of its existence, for the rest, it's a preference, go for PP, go for power boost or mix. The biggest questions is how many SSA you want and how many abilities total you want on it. As I explained to you before, going for an 8 slot is fairly easy if you want 4 SSA on it. I guess the biggest question remains, how much meseta do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well Atra Rod's S4 is a no brainer since it's the entire point of its existence, for the rest, it's a preference, go for PP, go for power boost or mix. The biggest questions is how many SSA you want and how many abilities total you want on it. As I explained to you before, going for an 8 slot is fairly easy if you want 4 SSA on it. I guess the biggest question remains, how much meseta do you have?
    Thank you!!! I just looked at the S4 for the rod and I'm in awe, does this mean then that I don't need a rainbow set if I have that S4 cos sweeet!!

So, how does the 8slotting work, obviously you have to have your Atra 8 slot and your fodder at 4 slot first or just everything 4slot? Both me and my friend are trying to figure this out before we mess anything up!

Thank you!!! I just looked at the S4 for the rod and I'm in awe, does this mean then that I don't need a rainbow set if I have that S4 cos sweeet!!

So, how does the 8slotting work, obviously you have to have your Atra 8 slot and your fodder at 4 slot first or just everything 4slot? Both me and my friend are trying to figure this out before we mess anything up!
    Yes, Arta Rod's S4 does mean no need for a Rainbow set.

To have your final product at 8 slots, you need to have the Atra and your fodders to at least 7 slots when you are doing the final affixing, but it is ideal to have everything already at 8 slots if you want the highest transfer rate. Upslotting an Atra is just easier since the S-abilities you add to it are not subject to an upslot penalty, so if the upslotting fails, it will never drop below a 4 slot.

Basically, the simplest thing to do is get your Atra and weapons with SAFs that you want to add to 8 slot using cheaper fodder, then once they are all at 8 slot, you will have a 100% transfer rate without even needing +% Boosters; if you don't have SAFs you want to use, or say you want to go with affixes that aren't available via SAF, it's basically the same thing, just with making sure that your fodder affixes have at least a 60% transfer to be able to get a 100% transfer rate with a +40% Booster.

tl;dr: Getting Atras up to 8 slots is just like normal upslotting, but with being guaranteed that you won't drop below 4 slots if you fail.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 7, 2018 at 04:06 PM.

Let's start at the beginning, do you have an Atra rod right now or just a Val? Does it have 60 for it's elements?