^I see. Well, there are some people who claim Ancient Oath work regardless of elemental weakness, prompting me to ask here. Thank you.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Are there any guides on creating fodder specifically to make money? I get the basics of affixing, but I have no idea where to start in terms of making it profitable.

If there was, I would see their profit dropping. Only a tad though, cause people are lazy and rather work for that Waifu Online look.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Are there any guides on creating fodder specifically to make money? I get the basics of affixing, but I have no idea where to start in terms of making it profitable.
    the #1 basic rule to doing this is to use/build on 1-stat fodder (in case you didn't know already).

It's not as profitable on weapons as it is for units though. Most Affix lv3's for weapons can be bought fairly cheap, regardless of number of slots. From my experience, most of the profit comes from combining those lv3's into one piece (it's way cheaper to use in the long run: who'd prefer to take a 6x penalty fee just by using a 3rd item?). One thing you could do is fit a bunch of lv3's + a soul that boosts transfer rates of all of them (e.g. Power 3+Poison 3+Gwana soul).

You could say it's a similar idea for units, but the prices are much higher.

I've had my share of selling mere 3-slot weapons for 300k+, but that was before the affixing buff. Not sure how effective handmade fodders are now for making profits.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

How quick should I expect people to purchase the fodder that I sell, since there isn't an option to search for multiple affixes yet?

After you get abducted and cloned how long this Clone Flag will be there? Will it trigger every time I play in single party area until maintenance, or only 24 hours, or only 1 time?

Qualia, usually it takes 1 day even for average fodders. Depends on prices. Just consider time, as when most players are online and have time to check visiphone.
    Last edited by Shirousagi; Jan 1, 2015 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirousagi View Post
    After you get abducted and cloned how long this Clone Flag will be there? Will it trigger every time I play in single party area until maintenance, or only 24 hours, or only 1 time?

Qualia, usually it takes 1 day even for average fodders. Depends on prices. Just consider time, as when most players are online and have time to check visiphone.
    2 week...or is it 1 week?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well, it wasn't so bad when it was just SH, but ever since XH quests came out, there were many occasions where incapacitated players just stayed on the ground. Either the other players were tired of bringing them back or like me, they ran out of moons. I even started making a strategy where I wait for at lease 2 players on the ground before using a moon. As for about Ult, well let's just say that I sometime have to use a pipe go back to the ship for a quick purchase.
    Yeah, it's safe to say that the MPAs you're playing with are garbage. I don't see very many deaths even in Ultimate quests. Certainly not enough to deplete my stock of Moon Atomizers. I'd consider a ship transfer to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirousagi View Post
    Your clone stays for three two days (I've been told three days, swiki says 48 hours). During that time frame, it is impossible to be abducted, but once it expires, you can become abducted again.

As for actually encountering your own clone, it works the same as other clones. Single party areas only, random chance, no limit to number of encounters.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Jan 1, 2015 at 02:21 PM.

Does crafting a unit remove the timed abilities?
    Ship 2 - Mirage
    Hu - 75 Fi - 75 Br - 75 Bo - 75 Ra - 75 Gu - 75 Fo - 75 Te - 75

Which time ability should I use to farm Saiki unit "Shironia" or "Shironia exploration" ?