Huh. Well, the swiki says that it really is only during the animation.

Only worth taking if you want to avoid getting canceled by an attack you can't see coming
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

I just did it. It's only during the animation.

Yeah. Ranger and Force both got pretty subpar new skills for this one... XD
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Not really, in UQ Massive Bullet is life-saving. You know, I've been in a situation where I failed to load 2 WBs consecutively......

Fast Talis thing makes the JA circle appear faster

And the animation is faster too.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Do the 10* Fire/Ice/Dark/Wind talis outdamage the 11* element rods (And 10* Wind rod)?

The rods have about 200 More base attack, but does the 20% thrown talis bonus make them stronger?
    Ship 2 - Mirage
    Hu - 75 Fi - 75 Br - 75 Bo - 75 Ra - 75 Gu - 75 Fo - 75 Te - 75

Another question, this time about crafting. I've only ever crafted 1 weapon, and it was an Axeon. But now I'm moving towards crafting wands for my FO/TE. My frend told me that 10* weapons and above will be naturally inferior due to the dex removal from crafting. I plan to farm stones for a Hihirnelia that I'd like to craft so my FO can use it as a primary ice wand. Would this be a bad choice crafting such a high rank weapon? Also...

Crafted Elysion; is this bad idea? Especially to drop the huge S-atk gap I possess by using a Equip Condition item?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Another question, this time about crafting. I've only ever crafted 1 weapon, and it was an Axeon. But now I'm moving towards crafting wands for my FO/TE. My frend told me that 10* weapons and above will be naturally inferior due to the dex removal from crafting. I plan to farm stones for a Hihirnelia that I'd like to craft so my FO can use it as a primary ice wand. Would this be a bad choice crafting such a high rank weapon? Also...

Crafted Elysion; is this bad idea? Especially to drop the huge S-atk gap I possess by using a Equip Condition item?
    Well, when you craft an Elysion it will automatically be T-ATK equip.
    When you get to the Silva level of craft, the DEX reduction is lessened, but unless you have high enough DEX, you will still see a larger variance. For Elysion the difference between +10 uncrafted and +10 lv. 8 crafted is less than 30 S-and T-ATK, so there you may just be better off putting a few points into S-ATK up on your Techer tree. Also, I'm pretty sure Hihirnelia's pot is power up during an Aurora, so not sure why you would want to use that as your wand; Siren Glass Hammer has Frozen Crystal, though, and it shouldn't be too hard to find running the Easter EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    It better not be the same, or else it'll be comparatively worse, since with more attack on a weapon, one would need more DEX to get the full 90%.
    The amount of DEX needed is based on the weapon and the DEX of your target relative to your own. The required DEX would remain the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Do the 10* Fire/Ice/Dark/Wind talis outdamage the 11* element rods (And 10* Wind rod)?

The rods have about 200 More base attack, but does the 20% thrown talis bonus make them stronger?
    Talis in general virtually always out-damage rods. But they're slower and not as practical to use in some cases, so for fast charging techs and techs that have poor compatibility with talis, rods are preferable.

Generally speaking, it's best to use both, so as to have the most versatility. The only thing you lose by getting both is money.

Has anyone noticed Automate lag problem being fixed? My Automate seem to activate immediately (like 0.1s) after I get hit, even when I get over 10s delay on everything else.