Page 3736 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2736323636363686372637333734373537363737373837393746378638364236 ... LastLast
Results 37,351 to 37,360 of 46801

Shit, I split them, knew I should have waited ahaha. Oh well I'll swap em eventually if I decide to stick with it. Haven't really noticed much difference in damage received.

Is there any need for P-SPEC scans?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

is Rear / Shine Red good ?
    Rear / Qliphad Ganaf vs Rear / Shine Red , which one is better ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell View Post
    is Rear / Shine Red good ?
    Rear / Qliphad Ganaf vs Rear / Shine Red , which one is better ?
    Qil has 13pp and 40hp. I personally prioritize pp on units as all the defenses are pretty similar (and 2-4% damage resistance is negligible). I don't think there's anything better than qil in that regard that doesn't also eliminate hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Qil has 13pp and 40hp. I personally prioritize pp on units as all the defenses are pretty similar (and 2-4% damage resistance is negligible). I don't think there's anything better than qil in that regard that doesn't also eliminate hp.

Rear / Weila Board

What was the chat command for switching skill rings again? and
    Should the ring's name be written in katakana?

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    What was the chat command for switching skill rings again? and
    Should the ring's name be written in katakana?
    "/sr"
    If you are using the Item Translation, then you need to have it in English with no spaces; for example, for L/Hunter Gear Save, you would type "/sr l/huntergearsave".
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 16, 2017 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    "/sr"
    If you are using the Item Translation, then you need to have it in English with no spaces; for example, for L/Hunter Gear Save, you would type "/sr l/huntergearsave".
    Thanks!

I was wondering, could someone please explain how exactly does double sabre gear and the whirlwinds work? Is the wind parrying perk worth it to get, or does it lower your DPS in return for a short guard frame? Also how does the DS Kamaitachi ring work? If I use the ring, will I need to take the wind parrying perk? Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    I was wondering, could someone please explain how exactly does double sabre gear and the whirlwinds work? Is the wind parrying perk worth it to get, or does it lower your DPS in return for a short guard frame? Also how does the DS Kamaitachi ring work? If I use the ring, will I need to take the wind parrying perk? Thanks a lot!
    I may be slightly off with a few things, but here goes:
    Without taking the Parry skill, you don't get a Just Guard, and you want to be using the Weapon Action regardless to increase your DPS since the Whirlwind can stack twice and does damage for a duration (based on Gear level which then drains when you use the Weapon Action), so having some i-frames in there is nothing but a benefit (albeit, you need to learn the proper timing, but it isn't really meant to be a defensive only skill).
    The ring merely unleashes the Whirlwinds when using PAs, but it is without the actual Weapon Action, so the Parry skill has no effect on it.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 16, 2017 at 01:12 PM.