Mmm, elaborate please~
    I know I can cast 3 Namegids in the pp cost it would take Il Barta's 7th, or so, so that makes sense, but dps wise, I feel like fire would outperform it then. Just speculation, of course.

It's mostly its PP efficiency that it has going for it.

My Na Megid does about 120K damage on weak points (On non-dark weak enemies), whereas Ra Foie hits for about 20K. I can get off 10 Ra Foie in the time it takes to do a single Na Megid, but it takes six of them to equal a Na Megid in damage, which costs almost twice as much PP.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Jan 9, 2015 at 05:15 AM.

Mmm, that might be it. I've always used Foie over Rafoie, and, for me at least, Foie with PP mod does as much as Rafoie with it's power mod. In the sense of Rafoie(pp cost), definitely. So I guess that might depend on Foie's mod/if you have one. What about using a gunslash for pp Regen? Would that factor change anything?

Lengthen message to five more characters. Might explain the recent loss of posts lately.

Question, in the braver skill tree it has for both weak stance charge and average stance charge. I was curious if the affects the Katana PAs and if it affects other classes with charging PAs as well like hunter's Rising Edge.
    Tangerine 2.0 - level 70 FO/TE-caseal
    Cherry - level 60 FI/HU-newreal
    Grape - level 50 RA/BR deuwm
    Ship 10

How big of a disadvantage will i be if my mag ends up with 25 DEX and the rest striking? it was not intentional but i dont think i can get a new mag ( is there a way to reset points? ;-; )

I know its bad but how bad would you say? Would i potentially lose out on equipping and special weapons? (hunter/bra/fighter classes)

Quote Originally Posted by SkylyVi View Post
    How big of a disadvantage will i be if my mag ends up with 25 DEX and the rest striking? it was not intentional but i dont think i can get a new mag ( is there a way to reset points? ;-; )

I know its bad but how bad would you say? Would i potentially lose out on equipping and special weapons? (hunter/bra/fighter classes)
    I could be wrong, but I don't think 25 points makes all that much of a difference, so you should be fine (considering 700-whatever is the highest required value, which isn't hard to obtain at higher levels)
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by SkylyVi View Post

It's 25 T/R/S-ATK lost. But the good news is that if you craft weapons, that 25 dex is actually useful. Just add another 30 ATK on one of your weapons and units to offset the loss.

You can reset your mag but it's more expensive than just buying another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacron View Post
    Question, in the braver skill tree it has for both weak stance charge and average stance charge. I was curious if the affects the Katana PAs and if it affects other classes with charging PAs as well like hunter's Rising Edge.
    It affects any PA or tech that can be charged and the katana PAs that do that timed charge thing.

I seem to be getting frequent disconnects using the tweaker proxy. I never used to disconnect before, does anyone know if this is something on their end, or is there just a lot more people using it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Mmm, that might be it. I've always used Foie over Rafoie, and, for me at least, Foie with PP mod does as much as Rafoie with it's power mod. In the sense of Rafoie(pp cost), definitely. So I guess that might depend on Foie's mod/if you have one. What about using a gunslash for pp Regen? Would that factor change anything?
    Not really. Namegid's ridiculous charge time ensures that it gets a lot of mileage from PP Charge Revival. 5 PP/1s, 7 PP with maxed PP Restorate. Charge time of 6s means its actual cost is 18-30 PP (+5-15 if power recipe), which makes it the most PP efficient tech in the game for how much damage it does. The actual DPS is pretty low though, it's only 545 per 1s uncrafted (620-670 if power recipe). The only dark tech with worse DPS is Megid, never mind the fact that Gimegid, Ramegid, and Samegid all have charge time reduction recipes. That's not getting into other elements, either.

Namegid actually has better DPS uncharged even if you weren't using an Elysion, but then it becomes pretty much the least PP efficient tech in the game.