What is a Vopar Shell? I tried to show the Butler all kinds of shells and he still shows that I have zero! What is a Vopar Shell and how does it look like!? A picture would be great thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    What is a Vopar Shell? I tried to show the Butler all kinds of shells and he still shows that I have zero! What is a Vopar Shell and how does it look like!? A picture would be great thanks.
    Spoiler!

It's kind of rare, same goes to Naberius Mushroom and even the friggin empty bottle.
    Take your time, i'm usually getting these while fever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post

There's only two shells in the gathering system, and only one is found on Vopar.

Ah, I thought those were Sapphires or something! Thanks guys! Mushrooms seem to be the most common yet still pretty rare but Shells and Bottles are super rare!
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Mar 21, 2016 at 11:42 AM.

Does the Hunter Gear Save ring have any affect on partisans? Or it just mostly for swords?
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/01
    HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU

Saving Gear is only useful for swords, since other weapons save the gear indefintely to begin with. (unless you change weapon type)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

The Gear Save ring reduces how much of the gauge your wired lance and partisan arts use so if the ring is leveled high enough to make enough of an impact, you can complete more combos before having to refill. The most obvious use is a Lv 20 ring will let you get two full Vol Graptor combos out of a full gauge before needing to refill.

It decreases gear consumption in general, so actually it does work for the other weapons. If you have hunter gear boost it's not as useful for partisan though.

Has anyone found out how many seconds are shaved off reverser field with the ring? did it make it somewhat worth using?

Is there still no fix for running the game on Win10? Windows has begun forcing the update, so anyone not staring at their computer at all times can return to find it updating. If there's no fan-created solution, and no news about it from Sega, what are PC users to do?!

Don't say compatibility mode, by the way. If you're one of us who've been cursed with Win10, you know that doesn't work...