i forgot what my email address to pso2 is. how do i retrieve my email address?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Oh it doesnt? I thought you want everything to be light?

I look at prices of items and wind is always the lowest price and light costs a lot more.
    having an element is more important than the element itself, but people will always shell out more for a better element.

light kills darkers, and darkers are on every planet, so light is popular

in terms of the actual benefit, it's tiny.

for example:

1000 atk weapon with 50 light element. the element bonus is 50% of the atk, so you get +500 atk from having it at 50 element, regardless of which element.

then, if you're striking something weak to light (say, a darker), you gain an additional % of the BONUS as additional attack. I believe someone said it was 20%, so let's just pretend it is for this example. The bonus is 500 atk, and you get 20% of that, so it's another additional 100 atk.

so in the end, having something at 50 element is way more important than having the "best" element. Plus, "best" element changes a lot between patches thanks to new areas. lightning used to be popular and now its ded. Ice used to be considered shit, now its moderately popular.

the exception is classes that use techs, because Element Conversion gives you an additional 25% more damage for using the same element as the element on your weapon, so the difference is huge then. Dual Blade Bouncer as well, because of elemental stance, and it matters a bit for melee Techer because of Element Weak Hit.
    Last edited by KatsuraJun; Dec 19, 2014 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I know he can. What of volcanic/desert? Seen anything?
    Supposedly Duck Ragne/Google Chrome

haven't seen anyone with it though

What's better to have on your units? All Resist, or Blow+Shot+Mind Resist?
    Hatsodoom Forever!

How you guys do the multi-chars trick for Elder/Loser EQ, how you find the mpas? Are there specific blocks? does it requires to be premium? do you plan this between players in advance?

Just asking cause i have 3 chars now and the only weapons i'm interested in drop from Loser and having it once a week recently doesn't help.

Speaking of Loser, no one knows when we'll get XH for him? (I don't think, but just in case...)

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post
    What's better to have on your units? All Resist, or Blow+Shot+Mind Resist?
    Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, PP and HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    How you guys do the multi-chars trick for Elder/Loser EQ, how you find the mpas? Are there specific blocks? does it requires to be premium? do you plan this between players in advance?

Just asking cause i have 3 chars now and the only weapons i'm interested in drop from Loser and having it once a week recently doesn't help.

Speaking of Loser, no one knows when we'll get XH for him? (I don't think, but just in case...)
    Log in to one character -> Do Fartz Arm/Doritos on normal -> Log in to next character -> Do Fartz Arm/Doritos on normal (repeat for more characters).

Then relog onto character #1 and kill Elder/Loser. Log onto the next and kill again. Repeat for more characters.

Premium is recommended for getting into blocks to kill him. Be fast!
    Last edited by Rien; Dec 19, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Pretty much what i thought, just wanted to know if there was a better tactic to ensure being in a 12 mpa for 2nd/3rd run

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, PP and HP.
    I didn't ask you for what abilities to put on my units. I asked out of the two choices, which is better?
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Anyone have striking craft 6,7 and 8? I'm trying to complete Z's CO for the gunslash OMEN potential.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post
    I didn't ask you for what abilities to put on my units. I asked out of the two choices, which is better?
    neither because they're both worthless, so don't expect a real answer - there is none

you may as well have asked if it's better to have power III or shoot III on a force.

I guess all resist because you only end up wasting one slot on a junk affix rather than three?