Quote Originally Posted by WEED420BLAZEIT View Post
    why do you want to jump there btw? and if you wanna jump, mite want to wait till next year so you can bring an entire storage character with you
    Ship10s Eng players are peedering out and I can't find many eng players to play with outside of emergency quest. i liked the low eng player count at launch but its gotten TOO low at this point.

all of my storage? i most have missed the news. any idea when that is happening?

IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricin View Post
    Ship10s Eng players are peedering out and I can't find many eng players to play with outside of emergency quest. i liked the low eng player count at launch but its gotten TOO low at this point.

all of my storage? i most have missed the news. any idea when that is happening?
    here's the link bro:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-w...-january-2016/

i mite be wrong tho, but pretty sure i saw that sentence:

>The [Character Storage] box will move along with your character when you transfer to another ship.

Quote Originally Posted by WEED420BLAZEIT View Post
    here's the link bro:

i mite be wrong tho, but pretty sure i saw that sentence:

>The [Character Storage] box will move along with your character when you transfer to another ship.
    thanks for the info, fam! ill see ship 2 in January

Question about Invade weapons and Zieg's shop:

I already know that if you get a 13* and you grind it, the Item changes from Untradeable to Bound. I've been hearing rumors in my Team from people saying that if the 13* Invade weapons are grinded / put into a Bound state, that you cannot use them to trade them in for an Austere weapon.

I doubt this is true but it is making me wonder now if Attribute Changing an Invade weapon will cause it to Bind. I was planning on buying a weapon, changing it to Light, and in the future, changing it to Austere when I get all the Stones and whatnot, but can any one shed some light as to whether or not it is true if you can't trade in Bound weapons, or if Attribute Changing an Untradeable 13* changes it to Bound status?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricin View Post

Just look for english teams like D-COM, Odyssey, Monomate, Infinity's End, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    Question about Invade weapons and Zieg's shop:

I already know that if you get a 13* and you grind it, the Item changes from Untradeable to Bound. I've been hearing rumors in my Team from people saying that if the 13* Invade weapons are grinded / put into a Bound state, that you cannot use them to trade them in for an Austere weapon.

I doubt this is true but it is making me wonder now if Attribute Changing an Invade weapon will cause it to Bind. I was planning on buying a weapon, changing it to Light, and in the future, changing it to Austere when I get all the Stones and whatnot, but can any one shed some light as to whether or not it is true if you can't trade in Bound weapons, or if Attribute Changing an Untradeable 13* changes it to Bound status?
    That would be ridiculously inefficient if it's somehow true,but so far Zieg does accept bound stuff for exchange though (material return and camo).
    And yes, attribute grind/changing does make it bound.

How would Weak Bullet be affected if they changed the multipliers of every shot? Shot 1 being the weakest and Shot 4 being how it is now.

Rappy Hunter

Would an Austere weapon be stronger than an Ideal against bosses, or at least be equal? (Assuming both are fully grinded/affixed/60%-ed of course)

Wondering if an Austere Katana would be a straight upgrade from my Ideal Karen.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomKai View Post
    Would an Austere weapon be stronger than an Ideal against bosses, or at least be equal? (Assuming both are fully grinded/affixed/60%-ed of course)

Wondering if an Austere Katana would be a straight upgrade from my Ideal Karen.
    Austere currently beats out all weapons in the game, except for like 3.
    So yes, it does beat Ideal even on bosses.

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Sora3100 View Post
    Austere currently beats out all weapons in the game, except for like 3.
    So yes, it does beat Ideal even on bosses.
    Holy Sh*t.
    Thanks for the answer.