Question 1: Does ~Stance Charge work for the 2nd slash of Guren Tessen?
    Question 2: I managed to pick up a 2nd Griffon ☆13 rod, so I can make it element 60 now. What element should I make it?
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Nov 4, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Question 1: Does ~Stance Charge work for the 2nd slash of Guren Tessen?
    Question 2: I managed to pick up a 2nd Griffon ☆13 rod, so I can make it element 60 now. What element should I make it?
    1: I wish, but no. It only works on PAs you have to charge for full Damage (Ex: Sakura Endo, when the giant circle radius close to you and then use it. That is a Charge.)

2: If you don't have already have a 13* for it, Shallist is good for Fire if you go with the Medium Range potential, because just about every Fire tech other than Gifoie and Safoie fit within the bill of being within the range for being considered "Medium." A good idea of figuring out what Medium Range is is loading up a Ilfoie or Nafoie and seeing how far the Target Reticule goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    1: I wish, but no. It only works on PAs you have to charge for full Damage (Ex: Sakura Endo, when the giant circle radius close to you and then use it. That is a Charge.)
    I know what a Katana charge attack is; I was just making sure whether or not that flash could also indicate being a charge attack, since Shunka Shunran has it too.

2: If you don't have already have a 13* for it, Shallist is good for Fire if you go with the Medium Range potential, because just about every Fire tech other than Gifoie and Safoie fit within the bill of being within the range for being considered "Medium." A good idea of figuring out what Medium Range is is loading up a Ilfoie or Nafoie and seeing how far the Target Reticule goes.
    I pretty much only use Gifoie and Safoie with the ocassional Ilfoie, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post

I pretty much only use Gifoie and Safoie with the ocassional Ilfoie, though.
    If you only use those, the Close Range potential would be good then. I only mentioned Medium Range because then you aren't limited to only using a select few Techs, along with not having to be within range of getting smacked by enemies while casting Gifoie / Safoie.

I can understand though. It was tough to switch to a Fire Rod at first after being used to a Fire DMG Talis for so long XD

Edit: Tired and forgot that it's only Medium and Long Range for potentials.
    Last edited by Zarixx; Nov 4, 2015 at 12:45 PM.

If you only use those, the Close Range potential would be good then. I only mentioned Medium Range because then you aren't limited to only using a select few Techs, along with not having to be within range of getting smacked by enemies while casting Gifoie / Safoie.
    Shallist only has mid and long range potentials though... Also, according to a picture of the gryphon pot ranges that's been floating around (don't have it on hand atm,) the long range one triggers at a closer range than mid. So I'd still recommend long range even for fire.

But I'd recommend dark or ice instead, since Ares will become easier to get with the Christmas EQ. Or could make it fire now and change element later.

JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン

Quote Originally Posted by Kayarine View Post
    Shallist only has mid and long range potentials though... Also, according to a picture of the gryphon pot ranges that's been floating around (don't have it on hand atm,) the long range one triggers at a closer range than mid. So I'd still recommend long range even for fire.

But I'd recommend dark or ice instead, since Ares will become easier to get with the Christmas EQ. Or could make it fire now and change element later.
    I just looked it up on the swiki, and apparently techs like Safoie or Gibarta work for mid-range.

When choose a lobby action from Quick Menu, is it possible to do the the opposite gender action ?

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    When choose a lobby action from Quick Menu, is it possible to do the the opposite gender action ?
    Not from quick menu, no. You need to type out the lobby actions or use ctrl+alt+(keybinding) isntead of alt+(keybinding) to use alternate ones. /mla /fla for male and female, or /cla to use opposite of your gender.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    You can do opposite gender version from the Quick Menu if you use a gamepad. Just hold the normal attack button when you hit the accept button. Left-click or Enter also work in place of the accept button. What's important is holding down the attack button when you select it.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Nov 4, 2015 at 01:58 PM.

where can i find 深遠片カリギューラ item?