Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Someone explain me the hidden potential of this weapon?
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E8%9...83%AD%E3%82%B9
    Literally Chase Advance the potential
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    Just want to clarify, are the Zeig trade-in 12*s (e.g. orochi agito, edel arrow etc.) bind on account?
    No, good source of cash for some of them if your willing to grind for the stones

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Someone explain me the hidden potential of this weapon?
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E8%9...83%AD%E3%82%B9
    Fury Combo, but with a 4% increase per JA and a 40% cap. And Fury Stance not being a requisite, of course.

Same thing as the Live and Shadow Formation series, just different numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Fury Combo, but with a 4% increase per JA and a 40% cap. And Fury Stance not being a requisite, of course.

Same thing as the Live and Shadow Formation series, just different numbers.
    oh i didnt even notice this got another potential heh

Why not go into this? Was looking at people and they don't use it.

Does anyone know when the 2015 Weapon Badges expire? Is it going to be exactly at the end of the year, or will they linger for a week or two? I'm like 100 golds away from a 13 star and the Christmas event is lasting until the 12th, so I was guessing that the badges would last at least that long.

Quote Originally Posted by AkuTenshiiZero View Post
    Does anyone know when the 2015 Weapon Badges expire? Is it going to be exactly at the end of the year, or will they linger for a week or two? I'm like 100 golds away from a 13 star and the Christmas event is lasting until the 12th, so I was guessing that the badges would last at least that long.
    According to a comment in swiki, it is until January's update( don't know which). And it can be exchanged into 2016 badges(the rate is 10:1).

I'm sure this has been asked a lot, but there are so many pages to this thread that it would not be easy to find the answer.

Is the text in PSO2 mainly Hiragana, Katakana, or Kanji? Mainly asking because I am going to be starting to learn Japanese pretty soon. I've played this game for a long time to be able to play it no problem without English Patches, but I am curious to know whether I would be able to understand the dialogue and see with just Hiragana or Katakana, or if it's a mix of all three and requires knowledge in all to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked a lot, but there are so many pages to this thread that it would not be easy to find the answer.

Is the text in PSO2 mainly Hiragana, Katakana, or Kanji? Mainly asking because I am going to be starting to learn Japanese pretty soon. I've played this game for a long time to be able to play it no problem without English Patches, but I am curious to know whether I would be able to understand the dialogue and see with just Hiragana or Katakana, or if it's a mix of all three and requires knowledge in all to understand.
    Dialogue will be mostly hiragana and kanji.

Oh joy... Guess it'll be a long time before I fully understand the game in its native language XD

Got a pair of Boots of Serafi. Regardless of which Potential is on them, they sell for a lot. Which one is the one to go for though? Elysion Potential or the new Hidden Potential?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post

Most item name in this game written using katakana, with very few kanji.