Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It just means that you are not bound to the market or RNG with getting high tier gear with the right element; assuming a free player and taking similar potential weapons into consideration: you can either hunt for a set of Rail Landers, needing multiples of each to be able to get 50%, or you can buy a set of relatively cheap Lextears and extend them and they will be just as strong statwise at lv.4 extend (possibly stronger with Craft Mastery), and by lv.13 extend, they are on level with mid-range 11*s. The high critical rates you can get ends up mitigating the damage variance, so they end up as viable late game weapons.
    Bleh i REALLY have to learn about crafting >.< i dont even understand how you can extend to lvl 13 or how that would happen or if you need a special crafting item/level to even get that far or what

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    I bought ~1500 AC on monday via es, not sure if that was before the supposed problems or not however.
    Yes, that was before it started, IIRC.

Where's the best place to get Kanran Level 17?

I was just wondering if Aida via Arks layer still sells the webmoney codes.
    I bought one a few days ago and still haven't got the code. Which is unusually long for getting codes. Emailed him and got no reply either :/
    Starting to get the feeling that I might have just lost a good bit of money.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Took my friend a week to get his webmoney code (he lives in Canada)

Am I supposed to extend the Fahren unit set? Been researching about extending 10+ star units and I'm just lost atm.

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    I was just wondering if Aida via Arks layer still sells the webmoney codes.
    I bought one a few days ago and still haven't got the code. Which is unusually long for getting codes. Emailed him and got no reply either :/
    Starting to get the feeling that I might have just lost a good bit of money.
    You have to remember that AIDA has full-time job nowadays, so it take her some time to deal with PSO2 related thing. You might catch her chatting in Proxy chat sometimes though.

Quote Originally Posted by watermarlon View Post
    Took my friend a week to get his webmoney code (he lives in Canada)

Am I supposed to extend the Fahren unit set? Been researching about extending 10+ star units and I'm just lost atm.
    IMO, Fahren is a waste of investment. Because you can just use the best 'under 10*' unit set ( Hiei/Tian/Negro) and then craft them with Special Recipe and get better result than Fahren.

To answer your question, crafting Fahren will delete the very purpose of getting them in the first place, which is a slight better resist than crafted Hiei/Tian/Negro.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Ah, I was unaware that she done that. Makes sense right enough lol. I don't mind waiting a bit anyway. It's just I got it right away last time that made me thought it was now abandoned.
    What is this proxy chat?
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    IMO, Fahren is a waste of investment. Because you can just use the best 'under 10*' unit set ( Hiei/Tian/Negro) and then craft them with Special Recipe and get better result than Fahren.

To answer your question, crafting Fahren will delete the very purpose of getting them in the first place, which is a slight better resist than crafted Hiei/Tian/Negro.
    Ah. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    Ah, I was unaware that she done that. Makes sense right enough lol. I don't mind waiting a bit anyway. It's just I got it right away last time that made me thought it was now abandoned.
    What is this proxy chat?
    PSO2Proxy (needed by some people to connect to PSO2) has a separate chat room in the game, letting people chat even across ship (server)! In a way, it's an unofficial global chat channel for PSO2.

AIDA is one of the admins there.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

How do people chain PSE Bursts on Advance Quest? I saw a video of 4 japanese players chaining PSE bursts for minutes, getting a ridiculous amount of EXP. How can I replicate that?