Page 228 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1281782182252262272282292302312382783287281228 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 46801

So, I just unlocked "Very Hard" mode, and hit level 40. And, well, what should I do now?

Should I just keep plugging away at EQs and COs to level more? Or is there some actual decent gear I can hunt for? (Hunter, uses all three melee weapons)

Also, on that note, when should I start Grinding my gear?
    Well, that's the game purpose, to get stronger and better equips. Grind your gear ASAP, no question. More damage, more defense, it's priority, unless you're low on cash and be prepared to lose lots of cash by trying to grind to 10. If you're low on cash, stop at 7.

That brings up a question from me. What's a safe level (currently Techer 22 / Force 31) to actually start grinding gear? 9* gear? I don't want to seem like a penny pincher, but if I spend all this meseta on grinding one weapon just for it to become obsolete in 5 levels where I can equip something better, I see no purpose in dumping a wad of e-cash on grinding so early.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    That brings up a question from me. What's a safe level (currently Techer 22 / Force 31) to actually start grinding gear? 9* gear? I don't want to seem like a penny pincher, but if I spend all this meseta on grinding one weapon just for it to become obsolete in 5 levels where I can equip something better, I see no purpose in dumping a wad of e-cash on grinding so early.
    A lot of meseta at 22/31 will seem like nothing once u hit 45 and you can do tacos without problem. I say spend any amount of money that will make the game easier and more fun. You'll get more later, I promise.
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

What zones should I check out in order to see if I didn't screw something after I used Makeover Pass? I want to see my character in as many kinds of lighting as possible before 60 minutes run out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugas87 View Post
    A lot of meseta at 22/31 will seem like nothing once u hit 45 and you can do tacos without problem. I say spend any amount of money that will make the game easier and more fun. You'll get more later, I promise.
    I'll take your word for it. Thanks.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    I'll take your word for it. Thanks.
    *off topic*

Persona 4 is amazing

Is anyone experiencing graphics issues in the campship? Specifically, I've seen a ray of light projecting from a couple people sometimes. For example:

Spoiler!

As much as I like the idea of characters sending out their own versions of the bat symbol, does anyone know what's causing this and/or how to fix it?

Thanks
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

I do have a problem since the update. Pso2.exe crashes everytime when I want to chance blocks. I can log in fine and do everything else. But when it comes to the pipe loading screen it crashes every time. I have checked all files via tweaker and restored everything to vanilla without eng patch but nothing helped. :/
    Sakura Haruno - Hu(65)-Fi(61)-Br(30)
    Ship2

I was thinking... out of pure hypothetical curiosity, if one wanted to make a BR/TE so that they could have access to all attack types (via Katana, Bow and an all-class Wand), and if they wanted to actively swap between all 3 types equally, what should their build be like?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugas87 View Post
    Is anyone experiencing graphics issues in the campship? Specifically, I've seen a ray of light projecting from a couple people sometimes. For example:

Spoiler!

As much as I like the idea of characters sending out their own versions of the bat symbol, does anyone know what's causing this and/or how to fix it?

Thanks
    that looks like typical gpu overheating artefacts
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget