My weapon palette for Sword looks like this:

1) Ride Slasher -> Nova Strike -> Over End

2) Guilty Break -> Sacrifice Bite -> Nova Strike

3) Guilty Break -> Nova Strike -> Over End

4) Guilty Break -> Rising Edge -> Over End

5) Over End -> Over End -> Over End

6) Left open for Partisan (Volg -> Slide End -> Zenith Throw) or WL (Holding Current) or for Ignition Parry -> Ignition Parry -> Ignition Parry as the situation dictates.

For Bossing, Sword's not bad, but I prefer Partisan or WL. Usually for bossing, there's always a lot of Ride Slasher, Rising Edge, and Over End being used.... and Guilty Break to quickly chase the boss.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; May 26, 2015 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    So how do I boss as jet boots BO/Hu other then facetank with massive hunter/automate? If I use the shift dodge it resets my element, but if I dash I still get hit. Bosses move too much for vinto and I have to reset the ele and recharge the gear before kicks(does hella dmg though so that's fine). Gran wave is great but the shift puts me out of range of everything other then another gran wave(does it make you inv?). Strike gust has to be charged which means it can be interrupted.

Should I get a good pair of dbs for photon fever? That luther fight was frustrating so I'm hoping I'm just doing something way wrong.

Another thing. Is resta not supposed to change boots ele to light?
    Anyone have an answer to this?
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Jet Boots has a Street Fighter-like playstyle IMO. 80% of it is fishing for openings with Gran Wave, then 20% is doing some hard hitting thing when you have a window for it.

One nice thing about Gran Wave is that the animation is long so you can JA it into something else, or quickly JA the backflip into something else if the boss happens to stagger or sit still after the end of Gran Wave.

Of course with speed boss kills the player usually knows the boss well enough to get a window almost right away so they don't have to poke around as much, but otherwise that's the normal way.

And yes I'm a fan of rainbow boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Jet Boots has a Street Fighter-like playstyle IMO. 80% of it is fishing for openings with Gran Wave, then 20% is doing some hard hitting thing when you have a window for it.

One nice thing about Gran Wave is that the animation is long so you can JA it into something else, or quickly JA the backflip into something else if the boss happens to stagger or sit still after the end of Gran Wave.

Of course with speed boss kills the player usually knows the boss well enough to get a window almost right away so they don't have to poke around as much, but otherwise that's the normal way.

And yes I'm a fan of rainbow boots.
    Thanks hun <3
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Could someone give me the names of the frilly parasols?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Black: ゴシックアンブレラ 黒
    White: ゴシックアンブレラ 白
    Red: ゴシックアンブレラ 赤

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Black: ゴシックアンブレラ 黒
    White: ゴシックアンブレラ 白
    Red: ゴシックアンブレラ 赤
    *Sees price of white on ship 2*

Nope.

Okay, I lied. I bought one to sit on. These came out during wind and rain scratch, yes?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Anyone else having a problem with the server instantly timing out on them?

Ok so I can't log in for some reason. It gives me server timed out error without even thinking. Both the tweaker and the standerd installer do this. I have run 2 file checks and a gameguard fix. Not anti-virus blocking or anything that I can think of that changed from last week. Any ideas?

Edit: So after doing everything I could find, I got in by turning off the proxy.
    Last edited by Miles064; May 27, 2015 at 04:49 AM.

Yesterday was my first time playin pso2 lol so my question is do I needa do something with the pso2 tweaker when I get off work because of the patch ?