Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is doable, but like you said, it is easier when you have a mag for each of the ATK types. Though, thanks to some decent all- and multi-class weapons, you could do it with only two mags, maybe even one, though it would leave you underpowered. For example, I leveled both Fighter and Hunter on my main while using a BR sub and a couple of multi-class Bows; I almost never touched a single Fighter or Hunter weapon (except back when you needed to use specific weapons to get the extra SP from the class tutors).
    Well im currently 52/30 Fo/Te and I'm wanting to level up Gu/Fi or something But im kinda afraid of leveling level 1 classes this late in my game, How would I even level up? and i guess i dont MIND not having a mag for the specific stats because i can still make it (Especially since im a Cast) But having to learn a whole new class over is gonna be difficult i guess lol

What is the max level partner npc can be? I got marlu up to orange happy face and wondering if I should continue using her or move on.

Which are better, stronger? Friend npcs clones or npc partners (such ar marlu)

Will nagisa come back ever or was that 1 time only?

Where could I find the stats of crafted units?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Virus_X View Post
    What is the max level partner npc can be? I got marlu up to orange happy face and wondering if I should continue using her or move on.

Which are better, stronger? Friend npcs clones or npc partners (such ar marlu)

Will nagisa come back ever or was that 1 time only?

Where could I find the stats of crafted units?
    1. I believe that's the max.
    2. In an ideal situation (they're equal to or higher than your level, have a decent AI set up, and have good PAs/Techs and skills) Friend Partners would be. It is of course possible to make a really bad friend partner
    3. I think that was a 1 time thing, but I'm not 100% sure.
    4. http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%94#a2f441b0

how does Xia's 13* double saber compare to other 12 star? seems even the one with black heart comes very close? am i missing something? or should i save my medals?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    30 Large Vayu Wind Pyroxene (AQ Forest)
    30 Large Agni Fire Pyroxene (AQ Volcano)
    30 Large Prithvi Earth Pyroxene (AQ Desert)
    15 Large Indra Thunder Pyroxene (AQ Tunnels)
    15 Large Himalaya Snow Pyroxene (AQ Tundra)
    15 Large Brahma Sky Pyroxene (AQ Skyscape)

Gather all of those stones and trade them in for the Rod, Talis, and Gunslash at the Pyroxene shop.
    So I gather these stones simply by doing SH AQ?

Quote Originally Posted by cragner2 View Post
    Well im currently 52/30 Fo/Te and I'm wanting to level up Gu/Fi or something But im kinda afraid of leveling level 1 classes this late in my game, How would I even level up? and i guess i dont MIND not having a mag for the specific stats because i can still make it (Especially since im a Cast) But having to learn a whole new class over is gonna be difficult i guess lol
    What you can do is just level those as sub-classes and turn in COs on them for a while while trying out their combat style via multi-class weapons. Honestly, learning the different styles of weapons in this game isn't that hard since on some level they have similarities.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 2, 2015 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    1. I believe that's the max.
    2. In an ideal situation (they're equal to or higher than your level, have a decent AI set up, and have good PAs/Techs and skills) Friend Partners would be. It is of course possible to make a really bad friend partner
    3. I think that was a 1 time thing, but I'm not 100% sure.
    4. http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%94#a2f441b0
    Thanks for all, I will be bookmarking that link. They tease you with nagisa all day in beach party 3 but you can't get her anymore .

--

How about weapons? Would a friend with 13* weapons do a lot more damage than a npc like echo?

Best/cheapest 5* room good nowadays for feeding a R-atk maggie?
    Last edited by Zero_Virus_X; Aug 2, 2015 at 05:10 PM.

What is the best way to search for a specific item? I am having great difficulty finding what I want in shops.

Also, aside from Koffie...are any other client orders really that important? Some of them are really annoying (for example, having to run the same mission three times for three different weapon types) for very little reward.

I feel like I am better off joining a free exploration and running around with a group for an hour.
    Last edited by neilp4453; Aug 2, 2015 at 04:02 PM.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    What is the best way to search for a specific item? I am having great difficulty finding what I want in shops.
    Cirnopedia was recently updated with most of the released content. You can also look for them via the jp wiki. If you are looking for something from the scratches, you can check the bumped blogs catalog of them. Remember to search using the Japanese item name.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 2, 2015 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    So I gather these stones simply by doing SH AQ?
    VHAQ drop small pyroxenes. SHAQ drops both small and large pyroxenes. It's take 100 small pyroxenes to make a large pyroxene. If you can get a party of 4 and have the caps, it's recommended to run SHAQ. If you're running solo, run VHAQ. Sega just recently boosted the pyroxene drop rate so large pyroxenes drop more frequently in SH so take that into consideration. Also note that SHAQs require 10 caps, vs VHAQs 1.
    Can't we all just get along?