Page 3691 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2691319135913641368136883689369036913692369336943701374137914191 ... LastLast
Results 36,901 to 36,910 of 46801

Returning after a 1 year hiatus (right when they introduced Collection Files) and got a few questions:
    1. Back when I left, a simple and cheap but effective set of affixes was Apprentice Soul, ATK III, Modulator. What's the equivalent to that currently?
    2. What affixes on random equipment should I keep these days? I assume Apprentice Souls have been outdone by something else.
    3. Are there any Photon Art customizations that are not worth doing?
    4. Have there been any changes to class skills?
    5. I thought I remember a setting where Pudding would automatically give you your daily Extreme Pass if you were logged in, am I misremembering?

Thanks for the help!

Does Phrase Recovery "PP automatic recovery + 5%" boost pp regeneration when in both:
    (1) holding the weapon without using it
    (2) attacking with the weapon??

If I put it on a rod and my Fo has "Charge PP revival", will it also be boosted by Phrase Recovery?

Sig by Gama

Does the Mag Reset Device remove the Evo Device look from my mag?

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Ok, thanks. Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend, then.
    Almost all the rare boss in the matter boards are guaranted spawns in Extreme Quest. You just have to target the right floors.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Does the Mag Reset Device remove the Evo Device look from my mag?
    It resets your mag entirely. Back to level 0, as if fresh out of the box. Abilities, evo devices and stats will all go away.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    Does Phrase Recovery "PP automatic recovery + 5%" boost pp regeneration when in both:
    (1) holding the weapon without using it
    (2) attacking with the weapon??

If I put it on a rod and my Fo has "Charge PP revival", will it also be boosted by Phrase Recovery?
    automatic means passive pp regen, not pp generated by attacks. But keep in mind while you landing conventional strikes (not PAs) passive regen is still on, along with active one. Should work along with charging techs too

How many i-frames are on the basic step dodge or the Dive Roll the Ranger has? Im trying to Git Gud with just basic dodging so I dont have to blow PP on Parallel all the time to avoid something or when I dont have the PP for it. Just having a hard time finding when I need to Roll, is it like JG Timing? Cause it feels a lot more strict.

Edit: Also I was curious but do things like Weak Bullet, Point Assist, and the like count as Status Abnormalities to the boss and make using things like Chase Advance usable on them?
    Last edited by AzurEnd; Jun 16, 2017 at 08:54 AM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Almost all the rare boss in the matter boards are guaranted spawns in Extreme Quest. You just have to target the right floors.
    Really? Huh, maybe I'll try blowing through some of those, then. I think I got up to floor 15 or 20 of the Glacial one done the other day. Thanks.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

What maps are best for farming for Deus CF? Particularly Caters and Decols because those fill like 5% per kill with 250%

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    What maps are best for farming for Deus CF? Particularly Caters and Decols because those fill like 5% per kill with 250%
    Caters ..... I did XQ before (fpr filling Zeinesis Tmg). A bit early stages, the one with ........ Dragonkins mobs, Cater, then VolDragon at the final stage. I forgot how many runs I did for it to fill, but I think around 3 ~ 6.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jun 16, 2017 at 11:17 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt