Newb Question: On PSO2es, if I do the full data option via data download menu, will that overwrite the english patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Miasmata View Post
    That is the exact weapon I am talking about. The game says I'm at 439 Dex. With my units equipped I am at about 514 Dex. I'm not sure if I'm missing something...?
    That doesn't make sense I just did a skill simulator for a FO/TE at 75/56 and regardless of your race you should be able to wield it. Whoops I had class boosts on. Well unless you put points into your DEX, DON'T DO IT, you won't be able to wield that rod.

In VHAQ does the risk affect the drop rate from Hunar?

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    That doesn't make sense I just did a skill simulator for a FO/TE at 75/56 and regardless of your race you should be able to wield it. Whoops I had class boosts on. Well unless you put points into your DEX, DON'T DO IT, you won't be able to wield that rod.
    Oh well. I wasn't planning to boost Dex in any way haha. I didn't know about Class boosts though actually, so that's nice! (I just have Fo at max level so didn't miss much). It's nice to have a reason to level up all the classes tho.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    In VHAQ does the risk affect the drop rate from Hunar?
    Risk only affects their level so if you are looking for a particular item for them to drop then just make sure are the correct level.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    I just tested this with the "Killing Bonus" ring for summoner.

It uses YOUR position and NOT the pets' position.
    dang... ok thanks

Anybody knows or has an assumption when the next rare monsters boost week could be? The last one was about 2-3 months ago...

Quote Originally Posted by EmuManiac View Post
    Anybody knows or has an assumption when the next rare monsters boost week could be? The last one was about 2-3 months ago...
    Maybe I'm recalling incorrectly but when I logged on last night I thought there was one up.

When i was putting items up for sale in player shop i tryed to use the "check price" but it kept giving me like a blank screen. is there a way to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    When i was putting items up for sale in player shop i tryed to use the "check price" but it kept giving me like a blank screen. is there a way to fix?
    If you are using the Item Patch, you have to hold down Ctrl when you do that. (Ctrl disables the Item Patch while it is being held, allowing the search to work properly)